7/18/2007


Thank you for all your kind warm wishes.
I am recovering. I have had a lot of help from family and friends since the surgery-which has been amazing.
I have been supervised by them regularly since I tend to do too much when I should be resting.LOL. My stomach feels pretty crampy when I move around alot so then I just lay down and rest take a pian pill and it feels better.
I got a few things done today-had a chance to update my etsy-which felt great.
Thank you for the compliments on my photographs-they have brought me so much joy-taking them and post processing them.
All of the photos here and on my flickr are available in 8X10 prints for $15-even if they aren't listed on etsy.
ok I am off to rest a bit.
XO

9 Comments:

Blogger Silvia said...

I love your pictures! They are all so wonderful. hope you feel better soon! with love, xox silvia

7/18/2007 1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It has been so great to watch your photography grow and change. It is all so lovely!! The fact you enjoy it shines through in your pictures.

7/18/2007 1:16 PM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

dig it! the turq background makes me drool

7/18/2007 4:34 PM  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

OMG, sweetie, this one is amazing.... i think me and you ought to do a trade - would you be up for that? ;-) xxx

7/18/2007 7:19 PM  
Blogger daisies said...

so glad to hear you are doing better :) with hopes that soon you will feel 100 percent beautifully well ... xox

when i get back from my vacation and feel like i can spend money again, there is a print or two that i have my eye on ;-) you know to celebrate going back to work, lol ... xox

7/18/2007 11:45 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

hi honey...i am sending you a huge warm juicy hug.

wish i could come over and make you soup, read you a book, do your laundry and clean your house. i would, i would if i could, you know that.

i love you and i ADORE your photographs. i want a whole wall with Thea photographs.

toe to toe.

7/19/2007 12:10 AM  
Blogger bee said...

a whole wall with thea photographs....YUM. i like denise's idea.

i've been doing the "blogger lite" thing lately, which i don't like, i miss everyone too much.

i am so glad, that if you had to have your appendix out, that it went smoothly!!

sending you warm healing vibes.

-little sis.
xox

7/19/2007 12:08 PM  
Blogger Shaz said...

I have just caught up.
Take care sweetness. XX

7/20/2007 6:11 AM  
Blogger Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

oh gorgeous girl, this is a gorgeous pic!

7/23/2007 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home