7/24/2007

Luck


version2
Originally uploaded by colorsonmymind
"Luck is not chance-
It's Toil-
Fortune's expensive smile
Is earned - "

-Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)

I would say I am fully recovered from surgery. Last night I cracked open the new Brian Kest Power yoga DVD I just got. Holy smokes folks I adore his way of teaching.

Even though I am still very inflexible and not strong enough to do some of the poses-I feel reassured by his words. I think it will be easy to grow with these DVD's without getting bored. I am super psyched.

If you are looking for a good workout and a decent yoga DVD you might want to give him a try.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you're feeling better.

thank you for the yoga video tip. i've been looking for a new video to do at home when i can't get to a class and since i've been doing vinyasa style yoga, this power tape would be perfect.

7/24/2007 7:57 AM  
Blogger genine said...

beautiful pic hon - another favorite!!!!!!!!

;)

loved doing yoga w/you last night -so glad you like him, and that we can continue to practice together!

love you always - genine xxoo

7/24/2007 7:46 PM  
Blogger Kirsten Michelle said...

so happy to hear you're doing better...
i just came back from a weekend yoga retreat...it's been some time since i had a regular practice, but i'm feeling so inspired...thanks for the video info!
absolutely love, love, loving your photos lately ;-)

7/24/2007 10:09 PM  
Blogger daisies said...

very happy to hear you are doing better :)

and thanks for the yoga dvd tip ~ i've been looking for something to do at home .. xox

7/25/2007 11:40 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Wow! I have been thinking the last few days that I need to get a yoga dvd!! I almost bought one last night, but wasn't sure. I am a newbee, kinda.

happy you are feeling better.

:)

7/25/2007 12:58 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

I haven't tried Yoga yet but am thinking of it, going to look for that DVD! Beauty Full photo! and soOOOoo glad to hear YOU are feeling better sweets!

7/26/2007 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home