3/04/2009

Sooooooo tired.....giggle

Today was my little guys birthday. Four years old. Wow.

He is sweet, loving, kind, sensitive.....I just adore him.



The winner of the drawing from the other night, is Jacqueline!

The meaning I pulled was: Raven is believed by some to be the bringer of light, truth and goodness. Their intelligence and ingenuity, an ability to use cunning – and association with light, illumination, truth and goodness is what attracts me to this bird.

So Jacqueline email me your choice from my crow photo series and your address and it will be off in the mail to you:)


I am loving these give aways:)


The next one will be drawn on Sat night. Leave a post or email me to be entered. I will randomly draw a meaning and then send you the photograph that goes with it.

Ok I am off to create a vision board. Will share more tomorrow. Night night.

10 Comments:

Blogger mormar said...

hey, love your blog and think you are a wonderful photograher and blogger. that includes all your blogs!

3/04/2009 8:23 PM  
Blogger nadia said...

happy birthday to the little one. love the pics and would love to see the vision board as well. happy thursday! ciao!

3/04/2009 9:20 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to my nephew!

What a coincidence - Wendy and Michele and I are getting together Monday night to make vision boards. I'd love to see yours!

Melissa

3/04/2009 9:41 PM  
Blogger Samosas for One said...

I'm doing a vision board too! You could make a Mondo-Beyondo list as well!

3/04/2009 11:16 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

love your photography...and the stories you have shared on your blog.
thanks for your openness...and generosity. :)

3/05/2009 12:40 AM  
Blogger Swirly said...

Sweet dreams gorgeous. Happy Birthday to Trey!

3/05/2009 1:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great blog and pictures....how about taking those pictures and i will create them into a Vision Map Video.....it is the same as a vision board...only a little better and fun...enjoy!!!

darlene
http://visionmapvideo.blogspot.com/

3/05/2009 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy four years!

Those photos are stunning. Can't wait to see your vision board.

xoxoxo

3/06/2009 9:11 AM  
Blogger meghan said...

Oh, happy birthday little one -

and love to you - I can't wait to see what you are visioning!

Keep me in that draw baby!!

xo

3/06/2009 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A vision board sounds like a fabulous idea. I cannot wait to see it!!

P.S. I love ravens.

3/07/2009 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home