11/01/2009

Ahhh I missed a day already!!

Damn cold. I am still feeling pretty yucky from a cold all three of us got last week. It started with an itchy throat and then went to the chest and runny nose. Now I have this cough - feels like some yucky stuff going on in my chest. Scratchy throat is back and I look and feel run down and tired!

Seems like many many people are getting same thing- adults and kids. I am shocked that i have been sick twice already this fall. I rarely get sick. I think stress may be a factor? Just from being so stretched/busy.

Probably didn't help that last night I went trick or treating with my boy wearing a long tshirt-only to get caught in the pouring rain about 4 blocks from our friends house and our car. I can't remember the last time I felt that physically miserable. Luckily our boy had a blast despite it being cut short by the rain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

The three of us are sharing the sam bug. I am going to the Dr today, just to make sure it isn't strep. Here's to a quick recovery for all of us ;)

11/02/2009 8:19 AM  
Blogger sexy1689 said...

1
戀人,色情小說|
情趣影片,
維克斯|
情色影片|
模特兒,愛衣朵拉模特兒|伊莉,
好極情趣購物網,
愛情,就是愛放電,色情網站|
愛愛貼圖,
情趣貼圖|

情趣椅,成人用品|
愛情故事,情趣內衣|

情趣小說,情趣商店,一葉情|

情趣用,情色貼片|

內衣模特兒寫真,內衣模特兒寫真,情色論壇|

情趣用品網,情色貼圖|
情人節套餐,色情|
Plus,台灣情色網|
伊林模特兒寫真,情人趣味用品,

2
大穴情色模特兒,情色小遊戲,
日本模特兒寫真,色情圖片,
情色自拍,情色自拍,
情趣遊戲,色情漫畫,
情人節禮物,情人趣味用品珠,情人趣味用品
情人趣味用品愛蜜莉,情人趣味用品液
情人趣味用品轉,情人趣味用品娃,

浪漫,

11/19/2009 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home