7/27/2007


"If you can see it in your mind, Thea, it's real. And if you can consistently hold onto that image, if only when you visualize each day, the hard part is done.
All that remains is merging the two worlds together, the present and the one you've imagined, which is my part. And you can best help me align circumstances, coincidences, and chance encounters by getting busy, going out into the world, and moving in the general direction of your dreams, even if only to do what your peers might do, who know not of life's magic.
But you know the truth, Thea. You know how life works. Do not waiver in your march. No matter how humble your steps, this is how I will reach you. And as you witness one dream come true after another - first the small ones, then the big ones, then the huge ones - you'll remember why you were first drawn to the jungles of time and space... if you haven't already figured it out.
Crazy kid,
The Universe "

I keep sharing these messages I get in email from www.tut.com because they are just so helpful when I read them first thing in the morning.

Thank you Misty for telling me about this great thing that makes me smile each and every weekday.

Today Sarah dropped off the book "Crafting as a business" for me to borrow for the weekend. I am excited to devour it. I feel a bit out of my element with all the accounting and business stuff. I really need to get all my paperwork organized in a better way and I have been searching a bit on a good software program that is affordable. I want to ask all of you business owners-what do you use to keep track of inventory, sales etc. I would love to hear what works for you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This message from the universe? Really spot on today, I think. Remember, one step at a time, and it is and will continue to evolve...it does so on a day to day basis.

So so glad that we were able to connect today honey. My heart feels lighter and I am smiling...

The other side of this is shining...not perfect, but shining...I feel it.

I love you.xoxoxo

p.s. love this flower and the color...tiny red beads *wink*

7/27/2007 6:30 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

I am totally signing up for those emails... that one is PERFECT!

This photo... its perfect also.

I loved talking to you yesterday!!! Oh... I HAVE to tell you my latest greatest idea!

xoxox

7/27/2007 6:38 PM  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

okay you convinced me poodle - i just signed up too :-) xxx

7/28/2007 1:18 PM  
Blogger Left-handed Trees... said...

Sounds like the Universe really has something to say to you. I hope you keep moving forward in your journey...and that your summer has been a good one.
Love,
D.

7/29/2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger Valaine said...

Wow! Your pictures are fantastic!!!

7/30/2007 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home