10/22/2007

Autumn lake


Autumn lake
Originally uploaded by colorsonmymind
Yesterday was a fabulous day here.

I got out in the morning for a photo date with myself. It was glorious and so fun.

This is one of the pictures I took. I will post more soon.

In the afternoon I went to Sarah's house and she took some photos of me wearing my jewelry to use on my shop I am working on for my website. I am so excited to see what they look like.

I wanted to thank Gabreial for featuring my shop on Vintage Indie: http://vintageindie.typepad.com/vintage_indie/2007/10/the-daily-swa-6.html. I am so honored.

Hope all of you had a great weekend.

7 Comments:

Blogger PixieDust said...

This image is so serene... please, post pics of you and your jewelry when you get the chance - I would love to such beauty!

:-)

10/22/2007 1:16 PM  
Blogger Tanaya said...

I have been thinking of you so much lately, though I don't know why. I apologize for not "showing up" here at your blog more often.

Your images always pop into my eye whenever I go out exploring with my camera.

I hope that you are well. And I can't wait to see your new site with pics of you!

10/22/2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger meghan said...

Beautiful!! It makes me homesick all over again!

I can't wait to see the pictures of you wearing your jewellery - beautiful you - you'll sell LOADS!!

love you!
xo

10/22/2007 3:50 PM  
Blogger Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

oh....i'd love to have a photo date with you...

10/22/2007 5:50 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

colors are just amazing...love it!
it's been raining here so it's not that nice... xoxo

10/23/2007 3:39 AM  
Blogger daisies said...

so reminds me of my home :) i can't wait to see the photos of you and your beautiful art ~ how wonderful :) xox

10/24/2007 11:50 AM  
Blogger Kirsten Michelle said...

sounds like a wonderful day...
can't wait to see photos of beautiful you...wearing some of your gorgeous pieces!!!
xo
k

10/24/2007 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home