10/16/2007

Dreams

Wish

Sphere

Veins
Happiness

All the thinking that went along with my last post gave me a headache and left my soul grasping for some grounding and comfort. So, I grabbed my camera and ventured out into the sunny crisp late afternoon to capture the beautoful details of fall. In these moments my dreams came true, to be out with my camera and my little man, experiencing the joy of nature through my lens.

Sometimes I go out and take pictures and then only edit one from the bunch. This leaves many photos behind in my archives. So this time I decided I would edit a bunch. These photos and the experience of taking them brought my thoughts to some poems from my favorite poet, Mary Oliver. I have matched some poems to the photos.



These are listed in my shop and are limited to 10 prints.

12 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

breath-taking!

10/16/2007 11:55 AM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

just gorgeous thea. so very gorgeous!!

10/16/2007 12:03 PM  
Blogger PixieDust said...

This was a beautiful break in my work morning...

thank you, Gorgeous...

:-)

10/16/2007 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow hon - these are all so lovely - from the tones to every detail captured! You are amazing!!

love and kisses beautiful girl - xxoo genine :)

10/16/2007 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After your thoughtful post about pricing (I had also read Swirly's and thought of her as soon as I read yours) I was struck again by how increadibly beautiful your photographs are. Building a business out of the creative arts may be hard work, but your photos are magical and I hope that the hard work never takes away the joj of your gift from you.

10/16/2007 2:11 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

That last comment was from me - came out anonymous, Frida.

10/16/2007 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The are indeed very beautiful....you are very beautiful honey...every part of you. love you.xoxo

10/16/2007 2:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

oh my god thea!!! yum, yum, yum!!!

10/16/2007 2:56 PM  
Blogger Silvia said...

*sigh* they're wonderful! xo

10/16/2007 3:12 PM  
Blogger Tanaya said...

Oh dear...you have to stop doing this to me....I am going to have to dedicate an ENTIRE wall in my apartment to your photography! Love em all, especially "wish". Tanaya

10/16/2007 9:00 PM  
Blogger Yolanda said...

I love the sphere photo. It would make a lovely one of those chunky pedants.

10/18/2007 6:10 PM  
Blogger daisies said...

these are so very yummy!! scrumptious even :)

10/22/2007 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home