5/10/2008

A Mothers Day Note.......


I wrote this in an email for my friend Deni this morning. As I read it later I thought of all the other women in blog land that know of her, know of her journey and mine too. Parts of this note applies to all women who traverse the path to become fertile both physically and spiritually.

So I thought I would share this note here-to let the love spread to all who read it.

The second half of the note is also with so many of you in mind that I have grown close to. It is especially relevant to my darling sweet soul sister Genine, who has been my rock, both to lean on and to boost me in so many ways.

Mothers day this year feels like a day to honor the women in my life who in turn honor my mother day after day, by supporting and loving me through thick and thin.

.........with mothers day approaching, I am thinking of you and meeting you in our tender friendship place to hold your hand. To arch our backs and look to the sky-thanking the universe for all the gifts that have come along with our struggles. To bend and kiss the earth that has supported our weary feet as we have treaded sometimes oh so very slowly in what feels often feels like an emotional minefield. Hugging you toe to toe, breast to breast, forehead to forehead. To look into one anothers faces and eyes, to acknowledge the strength and wisdom we have worked so hard for.

I want to tell you that your most recent blog posts are absolutely life changing for me. The strength, comfort and peace you have found within yourself on this journey affects me irreversibly. There is something so powerful about our connection, somehow your process truly seems to bring me inner wisdom and affirmation like no other. Your voice, your being just keeps getting stronger and more amazing.

I love that I have you in my life-you are so much to me my love. So very much.

I am proud of you beyond measure. All the things you do on your life journey create a lovely beautiful aura and place that attracts such goodness and love.

So many artists are going to be blessed by having you be part of their inner and outer creative journey.

Thank you for helping me; see my beauty in light; remembering that I am powerful; reminding me how the law of attraction works by working it; and most of all giving me the security and love of your tender friendship.

It is one of the best gifts I have ever received.

I love you and bow to you my beautiful friend

11 Comments:

Blogger Silvia said...

this is beautiful!
thanks for sharing it here as well.

Happy Mothers Day!!

xo

5/10/2008 4:37 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

my sweet friend,
oh how i needed this as mothers day approaches...how did you know?

i am wrapping you up so tight and full of so much gratefulness.

my heart is swelling.
and tears filling.

you always make me cry!
in a good way. ; )

loving and appreciating you,
deni xo

5/10/2008 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a lovely note to your dear friend. thank you for sharing its beauty.

5/10/2008 9:25 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

k...i just read this out loud to my husband and now we are BOTH teary.

considering what we went through today, this gift you have given us was so divinely brought into our hearts and home.

thank you...thank you.

we love you.

5/11/2008 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) i love you hon...

happy mother's day...
xxoo genine

5/11/2008 2:41 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

everything about this is dreamy. love you both.
xoxo

5/11/2008 3:43 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

That was beautiful. What a special friend you are...

5/11/2008 8:33 PM  
Blogger PixieDust said...

Such beauty in friendship... I hope you had a joyous mother's day...

:-)

(((HUGS))),
Love,
me

5/12/2008 12:49 PM  
Blogger Shaz said...

Gorgeous and touching xx

5/13/2008 9:22 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Aww, how beautiful that you found this friendship here through the blogs. I love that. And could the two of you BE more lovely? I think not. Such beautiful women!

I hope your Mother's Day was wonderful.

:)

5/14/2008 11:33 PM  
Blogger jenica said...

this is so sweet and so perfect. blogging has united soul sisters everywhere. i'm grateful for your candid views of your journey, as well as denise's. you both make me want to a big strong girl!

5/20/2008 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home