5/05/2008

Stretched

reach

I feel stretched lately. I just finished this girls gallery. I learned so much about proofing doing this gallery. I also taught myself last night, how to make a new logo. I poured over my photoshop book and cursed a lot but finally got it. I plan on putting up a tutorial on my business blog on how I did it. I will post here when it is up.

I miss my blogging family! I hope to be around a bit more as soon as I get the next 4 galleries finished. Hopefully it will go faster now that I have learned how to batch process images.

new logo

I feel a bit lonely in my self contained bubble of editing. I have been working hard at being present with my son when he is awake and then using nap time efficiently. In the evenings I shut down the computer and hang out with my husband, except for tennis nights-like last night, when my husband goes and plays.

Ok off to a mothers tea at my sons school. More soon.........

8 Comments:

Blogger Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

look at you rockin' & rollin'...you are really takin' off...growing professionally by leaps and bounds...yay you!!!

5/05/2008 12:02 PM  
Blogger Silvia said...

you're such an inspiration to me! you keep on growing as an artist. i love witnessing it :)

xox

5/05/2008 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful logo!

5/05/2008 10:52 PM  
Blogger PixieDust said...

Such a beautiful logo! Just perfect for the beautiful images and art you create...

:-)

(((HUGS))) and love to you...

5/06/2008 12:17 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

loving your new photos, hon.

the texture, the softness, the moods.

beautiful!

xoxo

5/07/2008 1:24 AM  
Blogger Eileen W. said...

I adore this picture, new logo and the little sprite below her- such a sweet curly- haired soul!
The new logo is delicious!!

5/07/2008 8:50 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love the logo!! Love it!!

5/07/2008 1:03 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Thea, your stuff is getting more and more amazing. It really is. Whatever you are doing, keep it up!

:)

5/08/2008 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home