8/27/2008

Cisco bliss









Originally uploaded by colorsonmymind
This is a photo of our friends dog, that I took this weekend on a day camping trip.

It epitomizes bliss to me.

warm sunshine, relaxing, soft blanket of grass, comfort and beauty

the dog nose adds to the bliss-as does the scrunch of his eyes and those teeny little eyebrow antenae. hee hee

what has been making you blissful lately?

update*** my friends had to put Cisco (this handsome dog in the photo) to sleep last night. I took a lot of photos of him on our camping trip, knowing his body was wearing out and that he soon would no longer be with us. So with the few moments of bliss you experience while looking at his photos, please add the intent of sending bits of that bliss and love energy to my beautiful friends who are left missing him. XO

9 Comments:

Blogger daisies said...

the sunlight outside, the sunlight inside of me ... processing wedding photos, snuggled with my family and of course the little signs of autumn ~ bliss

gorgeous photo!

8/27/2008 4:05 PM  
Blogger mccabe said...

LOVE that photo and pup.

what is bringing me bliss:

having an easy week.
walking down to the beach every afternoon with my new book and a trashy magazine. ha!
painting rocks for friends.
laughing with my friend dawn and her little girls while eating the biggest burrito you ever saw.
kissing my man.
kissing my cat. (in a different way)

life is good.

miss you chickie...
hope to connect soon.
:)

love
mac x

8/27/2008 8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my meds.
kidding,
well, not really.

the thought of getting to see you soon is blissing me out :)
jen gray

8/27/2008 10:25 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

you.

xo

8/27/2008 11:29 PM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

organizing my piles for squam.
and the thought of meeting so many
of you!

8/28/2008 8:56 AM  
Blogger Midnitecreations - Renu said...

You have a beautiful way with words. The photo of the dog is sheer bliss.

8/28/2008 9:38 AM  
Blogger Thea Coughlin said...

update***

my friend had to put cisco (this handsome dog in the photo) to sleep last night.

I took a lot of photos of him on our camping trip, knowing his body was wearing out and that he soon would no longer be with us.

So every moment of bliss you experience looking at his photos -with the intent of sending the bliss and love to my beautiful friends who are left missing him, will be a wonderful gift.

XO

8/28/2008 9:51 AM  
Blogger mccabe said...

poor pup...
:(

i am glad he had such a beautiful time before he left this world...i can't think of a better way to go.

blessings,
mccabe x

8/28/2008 5:13 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Sweet love and prayers for Cisco and his family, he is soOOOOooO Beauty Full!!!

9/01/2008 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home