7/22/2008

SALE

Blow out sale at Monarch!!!!!

I am liquidating my jewelry shop to make room for my portrait and fine art photography.

The universe has mysterious ways of working because a few days after announcing my sale last week, I was contacted by a jewelry designer who contacted me through my photo etsy, asking if I would work out an agreement where she could make pendants from my photos.

It was perfect timing!

I will let you know when she has some up in her store.

In the meanwhile, everything but the tutorial is part of the sale. I have more items that I will be listing in the next few days.

Buy one item and get one of equal or lesser value FREE!!!!!!!!

This is a great time to start your holiday shopping. All items will be wrapped beautifully ready for gift giving.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.... you have become a jewelry designer now, congrats for your new contract.

8/12/2008 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home