9/16/2008

Squam

Re entering the world after The Squam art workshops.

I have so much to share but I am so so tired.

I wanted to tell everyone in this photo. Thank you....for being part of that pivotal moment when my dream took over.

I felt all of your butterflies and am honored to have witnessed their release into the world.

They are special and oh so important.

PS - Christine (aka Swirly) shared the most beautiful analogy at the end of her book launch that has been with my ever since. I cannot even attempt to quote it-but that is where this butterfly analogy came from and it was utterly perfect.

7 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

it was a beautiful butterfly analogy.

i love this photo. so tired, just wanted to say you have permission to post any photos you have of me, no need to wait for email. xoxo

9/16/2008 11:22 AM  
Blogger jenica said...

the joy that you captured in all of us, sheer exuberance. thank you for your gifts and your unbelievable warmth.

xoxo

9/16/2008 5:20 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

you are rockin'.
you blew my mind when you took this photo.

helmet.

love you.

9/16/2008 6:16 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

So happy you had fun, sweetheart.

:)

9/16/2008 8:28 PM  
Blogger Swirly said...

Your wings unfolded throughout the week, and that day in the woods by the water we all saw you lift off and hover above the earth. I am so proud I know you...so grateful to have shared this experience with you.

9/17/2008 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can feel the warmth that radiates from you all the way here.
did we really meet, or was it just a beautiful dream?! ;-)
love you! xo

9/17/2008 1:05 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

what misty says... was it all a dream, and how can it be that everything has changed and yet he we are all back at home in our daily lives... we never got to "meet" but I saw you, and the day of this photograph you were shining so very brightly

9/19/2008 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home