11/03/2009

Channeling my creative force...


oiy I am mentally all over the place here. I love the awareness that I crave creative expression, yet practically it has dawned on me that there needs to be space for that to expand, and come through.

So it is a bit much for me to plan on taking creative photographs every day and to post here about it.

So more modification to the portfolio project:

1. daily writing for sure, as this is definitely helping me to channel my creative force. Firstly by helping me to plan better and to get more efficient with work and life so that I have room for the creativity I crave.

daily writing to take the form of one of the following
a) morning pages
b)writing here
c)writing on business blog

I am going to give this 3 day cycle a shot.

This is really giving me the opportunity to accept that often ideas do not come out 100% right away. That it is ok to not be perfect, AND that I need practice in what I can and cannot take on in my life, and that what I take on should be adding to the quality of my life not making me stresssed.



3 Comments:

Blogger artfoodsoul said...

i have the portfolio project on my back burner...if you did it with someone would that be helpful? i hear you on what you're saying here -- dancing mermaid's got a great post along similar lines at her blog today...also, twist fair, have you ever been?

11/04/2009 7:21 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

WHAT a doll.

:)

3/23/2010 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Foto Clipping said...

Such a cute kid :D

Fotoclipping,ClippingImages

2/10/2012 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home