A leg up and 8 random things
We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
~ Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
~ People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
~ At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.
1. I can be very impatient when doing home diy projects and often end up making irreversable boo boos. Like ripping up tack strips off the stairs hastily leaving gouges in the wood. One day I decided I should cut the long cords to our blinds after seeing a tv show about young children hanging themselves by accident from them. In my rush, I cut them while the blinds were up, which means that now the cords are too short to let the blinds down in our spare bedroom-so when guests sleep over I have to hang a sheet over the windows.
2. My favorite drinks are Margaritas and red wine. White wine makes me violently ill for days after drinking it.
3. I read in bursts. I can go months without reading a novel-then when I pick one up it is often the beginning of a 10 book marathon where I read almost one a day. In the past 2 weeks I have read the first 2 books in the series The hot flash club ( my husbands aunt was giving away some books-my husband thought it was funny that I was reading books with hot flash inthe title.) I am currently reading Open house and the third book in the hot flash club at the same time. I read so many n a row I often forget the names of them as soon as I start a new one. I do remember I just finished another John Sandford novel-good murder mysteries. All of these are light reading. I wish I could get through my new Photoshop book this quickly:)
3. I am someone who believes that no matter how awful ~ all things that happen to me are a learning experience that can make my character stronger. It has helped me get through my mothers death, all my miscarriages and my appendicitis without falling apart-I guess because I try to focus on the opportunities it provides. The down side is I often don't give myself permission to just be mad about it which is healthy too.
4. I am scared as all get out about marketing my business.
5. I am pretty easy to convince on things if someone has a flawless argument. The challenge is making your argument flawless:)
6. I often hold my breath when I am stressed or scared. This is why yoga does such wonders for me.
7. I will eat or drink any vegetable ~ happily.
8. It is much much easier for me to learn when I can ask someone clarifying questions. I always raised my hand alot in class. I am very comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people, especially teenagers:) that was a big part of what I loved about teaching-the only exception was at my mothers wake.
I think I am a bit ehind on tagging-so most of you may have been tagged already. I tag: Sarah