9/27/2007

I wanted to share with you the 2 cards I got from the graphic designer I hired for my logo and these promo cards.














This first one is a general-useable postcard that I plan on sending out to all my old teacher friends, family, and anyone else I know...giggle....once my website launches. If you would like one email me your address to thea@theacoughlin.com





This is a smaller card that I will give to the photographers that would like to offer them to their clients. It only advertises my custom work. It is smaller and not a useable postcard.
















I had an appointment with my business/life coach yesterday. It was good. She helps me in very new and good ways. If any of you are thinking about trying a life/business coach out because you feel a bit buried or don't quite know where to start, it may help you too. If you would like to contact the one I use, email me and I will give you her email address.

Yesterday I was about 5 steps in on a custom order for Tara Whitney when I realized one of my sealers had turned the bw photos a yellow hue. I had to rip them apart-try different papers to print on etc. Sometimes this resin seems to get the best of me. I think I solved the problem but man this whole business thing is a huge learning process. I am really grateful I am waiting for some necklaces for the pendants for her so it didn't delay me getting the order out. It just took a lot of time:)

Ok babe is yelling. Gotta run.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS...these are stunning honey...I really really love them. And yes, yes, please mail me one...or two. *wink* Seriously, I love these so much.

I know, I know, the learning curve is huge, isn't it? But when you feel that flutter in your belly that you are actually doing this...somehow it makes it all worth it.

Love you.xoxoxo

9/27/2007 12:17 PM  
Blogger PixieDust said...

These showcase your art beautifully. .. you can pop one into my order when I purchase some of your lovely pendants, heehee! I love browsing your etsy.

I considered a life coach once, I may have to ponder it again.

:-)

9/27/2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger daisies said...

these are absolutely fantastic!!! they showcase your work beautifully :)

i wonder if we have life coaches here? i am going to have to look into it because it sounds so very helpful :)

hmmmmm ~ i would love a postcard or two ... i can pin one up on my bulletin here at work for people to puruse ;-)

9/27/2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

These are great! Really great.

:)

9/27/2007 2:35 PM  
Blogger jenica said...

i *heart* the second and fourth ones. so beautiful and pleasant, like you.

9/27/2007 5:01 PM  
Blogger Kirsten Michelle said...

i'm sure all the business stuff can be terribly overwhelming...but from here it looks like you're doing just a fabulous job, thea!!!
these business cards are absolutely gorgeous!!!
i'm going to email you know ;-)

9/29/2007 3:12 PM  
Blogger Kirsten Michelle said...

oops, i meant to say now ;-)

9/29/2007 3:13 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

so
very
yummy
xoxo

9/29/2007 4:44 PM  
Blogger Silvia said...

The cards are wonderful!!!

Luv your work :) xox

9/30/2007 3:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are great! Love the logo!

9/30/2007 9:20 AM  
Blogger madelyn said...

they are breathtaking truly!
I would love one please -
do you still have my address from
your beautiful pendants?

And also would love the name of
your coach - as so much is happening
for me lately in terms of my writing and my photog show - and i feel
overwhelmed ...thank you so much
for sharing your energy and
talent:)

10/01/2007 7:22 PM  
Blogger Alessandra Cave said...

Both cards are beautiful! And your photos are so poetic! I'm sure your business will continue to bloom ~

10/02/2007 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home