10/23/2007

On Sunday night one of my girlfriends came over to watch The Secret. I think it is the only movie I can say I have watched/listened to at least 30 times. What astounds me is that I still get so much out of it every time I watch it. This is a positive spin to %$#I can't believe how easy this simple secret is to forget. But let me tell you folks it may be placebo but I would swear it really works. It is so strange that I feel some sort of validation for believing this since Oprah had a two part show on it:)

For me the key has been- the wish or creation has to be believable to me and I have to really feel as if not just think as if it has already come true. Oh and the biggest key-I have to feel worthy of it to be able to really feel it.

I will part with a link to a feature of two of my pieces on Modish. I was super happy about this since I am crazy about the blog. Thanks Jena!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

I recently gave The Secret to my mom as a gift. I'm ready to watch it again myself. I am so grateful when things come into my life to remind me of the important things that I forget all-too-often. Today you are my little reminder. Thank you for that. ;)

10/23/2007 11:05 PM  
Blogger Shaz said...

I have watched it a few times now and I thought it was me who just forgot lol so glad Im not the only one.

10/24/2007 7:58 AM  
Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

i think you said it there... "you have to feel worthy of it" That seems to be the biggest part of believing...

10/24/2007 11:33 AM  
Blogger Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

thank you for sharing the secret with me...

10/24/2007 2:13 PM  
Blogger daisies said...

congratulations on modish :) and for reminding me ... xox

10/24/2007 3:09 PM  
Blogger Kirsten Michelle said...

somehow...i've yet to see this movie!!!
thank you for the reminder to do so SOON ;-)

10/24/2007 4:22 PM  
Blogger Kirsten Michelle said...

somehow...i've yet to see this movie!!!
thank you for the reminder to do so SOON ;-)

10/24/2007 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the perspective that you attach to the movie and the concept....big congrats on being featured...and lot of love.xoxoxo

10/25/2007 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello:)
i haven't commented here before, but I enjoy coming by to view your beautiful photography (I absolutely adore it!) and read about your creative journey. Thank you for sharing and filling this corner of cyberspace with so much inspiration.

I haven't watched the secret yet, but this entry reminded me that I should do so very soon.

10/26/2007 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home