11/06/2007



I am so excited-I found a new way to make pendants. This one is about 3 inches by 2 inches. It really makes a statement.

I have a few orders to get out forst but later today I will be listing this one in my shop along with a few other new chunky funky bezel pendants.

My son had a much better day yesterday at school. He cried a lot when I left him but they said it was his best day yet, which thrilled me.

I have been feeling pretty nauseous the past few days, so yesterday I took a pregnancy test that came up slightly positive. I had such a mix of emotions which based on my history of many many miscarriages (I think I have forgotten how many-7 if I am remembering) included-"this will be such a bad time to have a miscarriage". This am I took another test and it was barely discernable so maybe it was a fluke. I will wait a few days and see what happens.

Update**** took another test this afternoon-an early early test and it was starkly negative. Who would have thunk it? Anyway-I am relieved. I think my body and mind needs more recovery time before facing another pregnancy.

Thank you for your warm wishes and thoughts-always appreciatedXO

9 Comments:

Blogger Silvia said...

You´re in my thoughts and prayers and i wish you a beautiful day!!!

Love the new pendant by the way!! xo

11/08/2007 7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new pendant is amazing and you're in my thoughts today honey. xo

11/08/2007 8:06 AM  
Blogger Marianne said...

beautiful pendant!

i'm so glad your little one is getting used to school - such a huige change for him and for you.

thinking of you are you wait to see what is in store for you.

11/08/2007 9:47 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

thinking you angel... xoxo

11/08/2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger PixieDust said...

This new pendant is beautiful.

As for your "test", I'm giving you a big hug, and sending you healing karma that everything works out...

Love,
Me

11/08/2007 11:57 AM  
Blogger daisies said...

thinking of you ... warm thoughts ... xoxoxox

11/08/2007 12:51 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

((hugs))

:)

11/08/2007 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sending love and hugs...hope that you are feeling better and that your body finds a bit of balance and rest.....

....love the new pendant!

xoxo

11/08/2007 6:17 PM  
Blogger Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

super cool pendant!

11/12/2007 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home