11/05/2007

Sunday Scribblings ~ Money

There is the cliche- time is money.

The past few days I have been thinking about time. I have been dedicating all my free time to my business-in hopes of making money during this prime shopping period coming up. As a result I have spent a lot less time on taking care of my body and mind.

At my inlaws last weekend I saw an article in Oprah's magazine about Dr. Oz's new book and health program. http://www2.oprah.com/health/oz/programs/young/young_main.jhtml?promocode=HP15 I have decided to take the 14 day challenge starting today.

I have a feeling that being healthier and less stressed will bring me more wealth and money than continuing to ignore it.

8 Comments:

Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

thanks for the link....i need to check in this out!

11/05/2007 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you for listening to you body and taking some steps to feel better in it! xoxo

11/05/2007 12:35 PM  
Blogger PixieDust said...

Thank you for the link, I might just join you in this step... I'm so glad you are taking the time for YOU!

:-)

11/05/2007 1:54 PM  
Blogger daisies said...

:) how wonderful! i do think being healthy goes a long way towards our happiness and energy levels ... so happy you are doing something for you, xoxoxox

11/05/2007 2:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

keep us posted...

i just love that dr. oz!

11/05/2007 2:54 PM  
Blogger meghan said...

Hey - I just JUST read the Oprah article in her new magazine & was going to start tomorrow!!! Now I think I really will.

love you!

11/05/2007 3:05 PM  
Blogger Kirsten Michelle said...

asbolutely, sweetie...
you gotta take care of you ;-)
xo
k

11/06/2007 4:14 PM  
Blogger myrtle beached whale said...

I love Drs Oz and Roizen. On their advice, I have been taking a liquid nutritional supplement for about 5 months. It has changed my life. www.rickwainright.com

11/11/2007 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home