12/16/2007

For some reason blogger won't allow me to move my photos around so this post is just a mess and I don't have the energy to fix it. Just know things are pretty much in reversed order.

A few new items in my shop.




a beautiful gorgeous piece by Jen Lemen.

Here is my dinner ~ misleadingly gives you the impression I am super healthy. I would have taken a picture of the 4 pieces of cinnamon swirl bread I ate a few hours ago but they are churning in my tummy. Why is this underlined you ask? I have no clue. Thanks blogger for making my evening more frustrating.

Today it snowed and snowed. I feel a bit cooped up and a bit blue to be honest. I am finding the holidays to be quite depressing. For no particular reason. They just are.

I spent some time reading this fabulously luring book recommended by my lovely friend Georgia. I LOVE it. It is quick and semi trashy and I am already so in love with one of the main characters.

Traveling and planning beyond what we are going to do the next few hours has felt daunting to me the past week or so. When asked to do something I find the thought of it-even if it is simple seems almost too much in the effort department. I get pretty mad at myself when i get like this. I go back and forth between trying to make up valid good excuses and feeling like I could make it happen and it would probably be fun.ought of it-even if it is simple seems almost too much in the effort department. I get pretty mad at myself when i get like this. I go back and forth between trying to make up valid good excuses and feeling like I could make it happen and it would probably be fun.

My friend Hope is coming to stay a few days this coming Tuesday. She comes into the airport at 6pm-that is the night I have to be at the coffee house at 8pm to hang my 30 or so photographs. It just felt oh so overwhelming. But she annoyingly reminded me that I could make it into a good thing. She could help me while she is here. I find it difficult to ask for help a lot of the time because it feels like I have this strange way of organizing or tasking things-way too complicated and energy consuming to show people so they can help me.

Yesterday was another close girlfriends suprise 40th birthday party in Connecticut~2.5 to 3.5 hrs away~depending on driving speed and ability to read directions. I excel in the first and lag way behind at the second so it still took me 3.5.

I really had a hard time getting in the mindset of going. Although I love her madly and wanted to be there for her it just seemed .....oh so hard to do for a miriad of reasons.

But I went.

It was good. She is beautiful-my god daughter is beautiful and her laugh just brings sparkles to my heart and soul.


And lastly I saw this link at DOOCE it is an amazing account of team work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

6 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

Hello love :)

The new items are beautiful:)

I am glad you are feeling the Edward love... *sigh* the things that boy says and does... yum :)

Also, I don't know if you are having this issue or not... but as far as blogger goes with pictures... I cannot see a TON of pictures lately on my own blog, and on other ones... dunno whats up with that!

Anyhoooo, we should talk soon!

Love you!!!!!

12/16/2007 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a big hug to you - sounds like you are in need of one...(((((((((thea))))))))

i'll call you in the am....shocker hu?

love you -- g

12/16/2007 11:21 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

thea love ~
you look stunning in that photograph of you and your friend. love your earrings (hee hee). always good to see your yummy smile.

i read so many Virgo-esque things in your post. ; ) i so get all the feelings of overwhelm you speak of.

gorgeous new pendants in your store!!

i love you and am wrapping you up in one huge warm yummy hug.

t2t
b2b
h2h
c2c
f2f

12/17/2007 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photos and your creations are so lovely.

12/17/2007 1:33 PM  
Blogger pERiWinKle said...

You need to take a step back...and breeaaaattthhhhh....so wanna give you a BIG hug right now! self looking forward to January...to sit back...take stock...breath...enjoy the moment...and then start the new year! (but only after Xmas is savored!) Love you! xx

12/17/2007 1:43 PM  
Blogger Melanie Margaret said...

I know what you mean about everything seeming to take so much effort. Sometimes I fly and I am so productive and other days I drag.

Sending you some energy to Fly!
XO,
melba

12/18/2007 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home