12/06/2007

I am joining December views. I am not sure though how I will keep my mouth shut:)

The previous set of photos were from a date day with my son this week. I took some photos of ravens in trees by Mc Donalds-while my son ate french fries in the back seat in the car:)

We also went to the coffee house where my art will hang from Dec 17th to Jan15th? I wanted to scope out the scene to be sure I have enough photos and needed an idea of how to group them. My son loves drinking tea. He was very proud to be drinking from his own cup of tea while we were at the coffee house.

4 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

I am a dork... what is December Views?

I have one photo of yours, I will try to get a picture of it today and email it to you.

I LOVE the raven photo, and all the photo's really. Gotta love Micky D's :)

xoxo

P.S.
I listed again last night... and will be doing so again today!!!

12/06/2007 11:40 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

How cute, so think of him drinking his tea. :)

Be sure to take pics of your showing, when it is all up, and post it for us. We would love to see it!

I was once a part of an art show in a coffee house. Nude photos. LOL! Someone actually BAUGHT one, too! Makes me laugh now to think of that.

;)

12/06/2007 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know this is a lot of work for you...it's going to be amazing sweetie....the images you have ready thus far are breathtaking --- i can't wait to sit and have coffee surrounded by all of your beautiful images!

so exciting....
xxoo genine

12/07/2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger pERiWinKle said...

I wish I lived closer to come to your show! Just to wander (and wonder!) around your beautiful art! You are magic!!!

12/07/2007 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home