11/29/2007

Gratitude

Thanks for the tips about the sad disorder. I am going to check out teh lights. I have like a million moles and my mom had skin cancer, so the fake and bake is out for me even though I imagine it would feel toasty and good on a cold day.

So today I came across these beads I bought a while ago, and remembered what I had intended to use them for, so I decided I could use a gratitude rock today after the way I have been feeling the past few days.

Many of you know about my fascination and complete belief in The Secret/Law of attraction, as well as the only negative is that I seem to forget it sometimes.

Anyway, one of the women in the movie The Secret said something about if you are feeling bad you know your thoughts are not in alignment with what you want. Remembering this today gave me a huge sense of relief.
I made 7 gratitude stones today. They are smooth, light and perfect to fit in your pants pocket or even a small skirt pocket-or a shirt. I had one with me all day today and I must say , being grateful has changed my day. I am listing 6 now in my shoppe and will be making more soon. If you are interested in one and would prefer a different color let me know. Oh and I am also listing this ring:

Here are some parts from The Secret book that explain it a bit better.

10 Comments:

Blogger all over the map said...

I'm in a struggle with mapping out the path I really want to be on, especially creatively. I think I am really out of alignment. I feel stuck, uncertain but I'm remaining hopeful. I keep faith + hope tucked deep in my heart.
xo

11/29/2007 10:22 PM  
Blogger Swirly said...

One of my dearest friends has SAD and she loves what she calls her Happy Lamp. She always gets a bit nervous when winter approaches, but has a great sense of humor about it. Take care of yourself!!

11/30/2007 11:40 AM  
Blogger Melanie Margaret said...

The first word that came to my lips after reading your post was AMEN!
I am a believer like you and like you keep forgetting. I am not sure why we forget but it is so soothing when we remember!

11/30/2007 1:47 PM  
Blogger Kirsten Michelle said...

these are such very beautiful reminders, thea...what a fabulous idea!!!

11/30/2007 8:12 PM  
Blogger pERiWinKle said...

i have never experienced/see such beauty as your jewels!!! And i love the words on them..thank you for putting YOUR heart on your jewelry...You (and your jewelry) are magical!!!!

xx

12/01/2007 6:13 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I LOVE that ring! Who could I give it to? Who could I give it to?Hmmm....

I think I need to get out my Secret DVD again. A little refresher.

And YAY! Kory paid your Etsy just now. Can't WAIT to see it in person. Be sure to kiss it for me. ;)

:)

12/01/2007 10:45 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

I have a special fondness for the Secret too, even though I was such a skeptic when I first heard of it.

I've been wanting/meaning to watch it again, I think you can never get enough.

12/02/2007 7:32 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

beautiful, i also believe in law of attraction... xoxo

12/02/2007 8:16 AM  
Blogger Casdok said...

Lovely post.

12/02/2007 11:29 AM  
Blogger bee said...

hi, babyyyyy!!!! :)

i have missed. you.
graduating school can be a hard road, and i have not kept up with everyone i have wanted to. but i am (mostly) back, and i have all your delicious archives to yum over.

what you said about alignment...this i will take home with me.
what you quoted from the secret...this i will take home with me.

as for SAD, hi, me too. i'm going to risk the fake and bake, but beyond the lamps, i replaced all my bulbs with full uv lights - the ones i have are called blues busters. take lots of vitamin d, too.

ooh. that ring. how much? i think that will be my graduation present to myself. PLEASE oh please.

i love you!

12/02/2007 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home