7/14/2008

SQUAMALICIOUSNESS


I have been away on vacation with my in law family for the past 8 days. It was so nice to be with family and to get a break from the day to day stuff.

It was strange and a bit uncomfortable for me to write a few posts ago about creating a Squam fund. It seemed like a great idea but didn't quite feel like it was
going to be enough to get me there. I am very glad I did put it out there though, because to put it out there-to say it out loud helped set things/law of attraction into motion.

All my dreams about Squam....well they are now even more than I imagined. I get to be the event photographer!

There couldn't be a more perfect way for me to experience this event. I look forward to capturing joyous moments between all the beautiful artists, that range in experience with technique, from beginners to teachers, all in one magical location. What a gift.

I hope I get to see you there.

12 Comments:

Blogger Samosas for One said...

Amazing what the Universe returns when you present it with action that says I've prepared, I'm ready and I'm here! Good luck at the event.

7/14/2008 1:08 AM  
Blogger Jen Diamond said...

How exciting. I just found your blog however I have read of you through Boho Girl. I am so excited because I too am going to Squam. I sent out a plea to my family and friends as well. It is amazing the love that supports and makes my life work. I am so thrilled to have the opportunity to do something so outside of myself. I look forward to meeting you. Your photographs are beautiful.

Love,
Jen Diamond

7/14/2008 2:04 AM  
Blogger boho girl said...

yummy you.

7/14/2008 4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's such wonderful news. i look forward to seeing all your gorgeous photos from what sounds like a fabulous event. take care.

7/14/2008 6:11 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

i wish i could go to squam...i should try to manifest something. especially now that you're going.

congratulations on being the event photographer - they will be lucky to have you and your unique, artistic eye.

7/14/2008 7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so excited for you! how wonderful that you focused on your intentions and the Universe found a way to make this possible for you. xoxoxo

7/14/2008 1:10 PM  
Blogger jenica said...

oh how delicious this is!

7/15/2008 1:39 PM  
Blogger daisies said...

congratulations :) how much fun are you going to have getting to photograph all that wonderfulness!

7/15/2008 3:58 PM  
Blogger Kirsten Michelle said...

oh my goodness...this is such wonderful news!
they've chosen well ;-) you'll do such a fabulous job, thea!!!
it will be a great honour to finally meet you.
xoxoxo

7/15/2008 5:24 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

it just kills me that i will not be there but what a rock star you are! you are truly the queen of manifestation ~ so inspiring.

xoxo

7/16/2008 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you.
I so wish I could go... I just got back from my second trip this year and I can't find a way to fit it into my budget.
But I'm keeping my hopes up and my heart open!
This is seriously great news for you!!!

7/19/2008 4:04 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

how fabulous is that, thea?!! :) i can't wait to see photos! you are the perfect person for the job.

7/19/2008 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home