9/17/2008

You got to taste sometimes don't you?
Of that tender kind of connection
That reaches deep and holds you,
By the bones it fills you up
But do you get enough?

I need a bridge in the city of rivers
I need a bridge to run across with my face wide open
Nothing held back in my heart
It could be wide enough for two
It could be wide enough for you
On the other side

So hard to say what is out there
In confusion impossibly clear
I have a wanting ache
And you have the steady gaze of a snake

I need a bridge in the city of rivers
I need a bridge to run across with my face wide open
Nothing held back in my heart
It could be wide enough for two
It could be wide enough for you

I will be waiting for you
On the other side

Lyrics from Deb Talan ~ A Bridge

Each day I have a few hrs to go through the hundreds and hundreds of photographs I took while at Squam.

There is a physical response in my chest. A fullness-a sense of a small place jammed packed with butterflies fluttering - dancing.

I feel a sense of excitement and overwhelm. A gift presented to me-not only to have been there to document this, but also the gift of being able to reform the connections with each and every photo that I look at.

This weekend I felt my heart burst open. My emotions found wings-took flight. It is an intense experience. One I want to hold on to and yet in some teeny tiny way want to escape. Does that make sense? That feeling this so intensely is life altering and feels a bit much?

Just a reminder-for me there are two choices:
blog-stream of conciousness style
not blog at all

Here I am.......

PS. I have so many photos that it seems the only way to process them is to start from the beginning.....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy that this was such an amazing experience for you. I'll be waiting to see more photos and hear more about it.

I love your line about blogging stream of consciousness or not at all. I need to remember that for my own blog.

9/17/2008 12:38 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

i am so happy you were able to experience all this magic. mmmmm.... so dreamy. and it to totally makes sense to want to escape part of it. intense experiences can be so overwhelming, i am going through a bit of that myself in a different way...

looking forward to seeing your gorgeous photos!

love you angel,
xoxo

9/17/2008 5:08 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm so happy for all of you. I only hope I can join you next year...

9/17/2008 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thea, glad your dream
came true.
go YOU!

bring on those lovely photos.
very eager to see them :)

next year i'm definitely going.

9/17/2008 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´¶´´´´¶
´´¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶
´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶´´´´¶´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶
´´´´¶´´´´´´¶´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´´´´´¶
´´´´¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶
´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´¶
´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶
´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´¶
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´¶´´´¶
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶´´´´´´´¶´´¶´
´´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶´¶´´´´´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶´¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶
´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶



´´´´´´´´´´´´´o77¶øo7¶7´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¢ø¢ø¶´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶øø¢o7´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´o¶o¢ø´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶øøøo´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´o¶o$øøø´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´$ø¢¶oø¶7´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶øø¶¢o7´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´7ø77o$´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶$¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´$ø¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶$¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶øø¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¢¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¢$¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´1¶¢¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´1¶¢¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶o¶¶¢´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´ø¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´ø¶7¶¶$´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´¶¶$¶¶´´´´´´´$¶o¶$$´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´¶¶øø¶´´´´´´´ø¶ø¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´¶¶øø¶¶´´´´´´¢$¢¶¶ø´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´ø¶$ø$¶¢´´´´´$¶oø¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´1¶¶øø¶¶o´´´´oøo¶¶¶´´´´´´$¶¶¶ø´´
´´¶¶øøø¶¶¶¶¶¶$øo$ø¶´´´´´ø¶7´ø¶´´
´´´¶¶ø$¶´¢¶¶¶¶¶1¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶´´
´´´ø¶$$¶´´´´´ø$o¶$¶´´´´¶¶o´´¶o´´
´´´´¶¶$¶¶´´´´¶¶$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´7¶´´´
´´´´´¶¶$¶o´´´1777177¢o1´´´´¶o´´´
´´´´´´¶ø¶¶´´77´´o´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´
´´´´´´¶ø$¶$1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶71´´´¶¶´´´´´
´´´´´´¶øø¶¢´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´
´´´´´1¶øø¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7´´´´¶o´´´´´
´´´´7¶¶ø$¶´´oøøø¶¶¶¶´´´7´¶o´´´´´
´´´o¶¶øø¶¶´´øø´´´´´´´´1ø$¶¶o´´´´
´´1¶¶øø¶¶o´1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1´´´´¶ø¶¶´´´
´´¶¶øøø¶ø´´´´´´´$$¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´
´ø¶$øø$¶´´´´17´´7´´´´´´´´´´´7¶ø´
´¶¶øøø$¶´´´´´o1´o´11´´´´´´´´´¶¶´
´¶¶øøøø¶ø´´´´´´´1´´´´´´´´´´´´7¶´
´¶¶øøøø$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7´´´´¶´
´¶¶øøøøøøøøø$$$ø$$$ø$øø¶¶¶ø´´´¶7
´ø¶¶øøøøøøø$$¢ø$¶1¶$$¶ø¶1$¶¶7$¶´
´´ø¶¶¶$øøøø$øø¶¢¶oø$$$ø$´o¶¶¶¶´´
´´´´$¶¶¶¶¶¶$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´
´´´´´´´´´1oooooøøooooo77´´

WOW WHAT A BEAUTY I LIKE YOURS CHOICE THANK YOU
VERY MUCH FOR NICE BLOG. TAKE CARE,BEST WISHES.

SEE MY WORLDS BEST COOL PHOTOS BANK!

NOW COLLECTION OF WORLD'S BEST PHOTOS
IN ONE PLACE.

NOW VISIT ALL MY BLOG AND ENJOY

COOL PHOTOS BANK

WORLD'S BEST DREAMY PHOTOS

NATURE OF GOD

WORLD'S BEST WILDLIFE PHOTOS

HOT HOT DESI

10/12/2008 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home