3/22/2009

SQUAM LOVE PHOTO SESSIONS

In addition to taking photographs of the loveliness of the workshops again this year, I will be offering 2 kinds of SQUAM LOVE photo sessions during the Fall Squam Art Worshops.

These sessions are being offered at GREATLY reduced prices due to my love for all things SQUAM especially the lovely lovely people I met and know I will meet more of this year:)

***** The sessions are available during scheduled free time on Thursday and Friday only.

FOR THE LOVE OF YOU SESSION......$150

One hour of fun giggle time one on one with me-in the beautiful surroundings of Squam lake. We will play and frolic while I capture you....beautiful you:) This includes 8 full resolution images from the session on a flash drive with a full written release-delivered to you by Monday October 12th.

FOR THE LOVE OF US.......$250

Perfect for you and a kindred spirit. An hour and a half where the three of us will let the sun shine on the bonds you share as well as what is beautiful about each of you as one part of the whole. This includes 2 copies of 10 full resolution images (approx- 4 of you together and 3 individual photographs of each of you) on flash drives with full written release-delivered to you by Monday October 12th.

Due to the limited availability for sessions-full payment is due at time of booking and is non refundable.


4 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

Oooh! I would so love to do this. I filled up my whole schedule though :(

BUT I am just happy to get to see you! :)

xo

3/24/2009 11:56 AM  
Blogger daisies said...

what a lovely treat ... am sad that i am booked up with classes those days too ...

3/24/2009 1:35 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I was caught in a dream...then I woke up to realize my schedule is full. I'm still looking forward to seeing you...
XO

4/06/2009 4:21 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

oh how i wish that i did not sign up for full day classes those two days.

4/15/2009 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home