9/06/2007

YESTERDAY I GOT MY CAMERA BACK!

I cannot express the joy this brought me. I think I hugged it for at least 5 minutes with the biggest grin on my face. I called my hiusband at work to tell him how thrilled i was-I just jabbered on and on through my grin...after a few minutes he was like "I have work to do....." which really sounded like "your cute but there is only so much of this I can take:)"

So after dancing and jumping around like a lunatic I went outside to take pictures of two new pendants I made before going on vacation.
Today I took lots and lots of rose photos. Here are 2 I had time to play with:

9 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten Michelle said...

just gorgeous, thea!!!
i'm so happy your camera and that amazingly talented eye of yours are back working as a team ;-)
i really missed your posts while you were away...
i'm doing a little dance to welcome you both back!!!

9/06/2007 5:28 PM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

yippie chi yi yah!
oh....so happy that you
are back to work~

9/06/2007 7:59 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

Yay!

Doing a happy dance for you :)

xoxo

9/06/2007 8:00 PM  
Blogger Deirdre said...

Yay! Happy camera days ahead! Love the rose pictures - so beautiful.

9/06/2007 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home little magical camera!!!! So happy you have it back and just look at the beautiful pictures you took. You do that camera proud honey.

love you.xoxoxo

9/07/2007 11:44 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Yay for a happy homecoming! The two of you will be out and about all weekend, I'm sure. Have at it!

9/07/2007 3:25 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

i totally feel your happiness from here. we all missed your camera!

gorgeous rose photos honey.

yum.

9/07/2007 4:28 PM  
Blogger madelyn said...

ohhhhh i just love the little bird -
sooo sweet!

9/08/2007 1:04 PM  
Blogger Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

yippee!

9/12/2007 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home