11/11/2007

Don't you just want to snuggle up to these? They remind me of fuzzy slippers or a blanket. I came across them today on a much needed walk on my own, encouraged by my darling friends who give me great advice. Thanks girls:)

Well my son and I and now my husband have our first school/winter colds. It has made me extra sleepy the past few days.

I have slowly reorganized my studio and added a large shipping prep table in the spare bedroom to help me stay a bit more organized during the holiday rush. I iwll post the before pics. The after pics are still a bit rough-meaning it feels organized to me but pictures wouldn't look quite so. maybe for tomorrows post.

I finally got my inventory counted measured and organized. I have a lot of new materials. I have listed a few new bezel settings for custom pendants as well as a few of the necklaces I showed you last week.

Phew. I am pooped. Off to have a cup of tea.




I am so busy that these things have been sitting in the spare bedroom waiting to be photographed-haven't gotten time yet.






5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

oh i love this pic...but then again i don't think you're capable of taking a pic i don't love...it's so soft and gentle...beautiful colors...

11/12/2007 3:00 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Get busy! I showed Kory one of your pendants (the praying hands), and he asked me if I wanted it. Um, yes! But he better get on it, before someone else snags it.

:)

11/12/2007 5:20 PM  
Blogger meghan said...

Beautiful - and soft and gentle - and I'm glad you took those wise friends' advice -

LOVE you!

11/12/2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

look at you, professional girrrrl.

am dancing with joy for you.

gorgeous photo of fuzzy slipper flowers/weeds.

sending healing wishes to you and your cold.

love you.
toe to toe.

11/13/2007 1:52 AM  
Blogger Melanie Margaret said...

i love the pictures of your set up. i so love seeing how other artist's work

11/14/2007 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home