5/27/2008



Originally uploaded by EDEN PHOTOGRAPHY
Isn't this photo amazing? I am a bit biased since it does include my necklace-but the layout and the colors-I think it is so divine.

I sent this necklace with her photo (she gave me permission and sent me the file) to Eden as a thank you for her interview. When I saw this photo on her stream I just fell in love.

Oh how I wish she would be my product photographer. That sounds strange being a photographer, but I am so in love with this photo.

We just got back from visiting family in Chicago. It was super fun.

My sister in law and I had an all girls afternoon and evening Saturday, when the guys took the kids to a White Sox game.

We spent a ton of time in Sephora trying on make up. I love the mirrors they have all over the store with make up remover, swabs, etc. I swear I must have put on and then removed my eye makeup at least 6 times. LOL.

We also went to Anthropologie. We don't have one here in Albany so it is super fun-and depressing at the same time, in that I cannot buy all the clothes I want at once.hee hee.

I saw this really cute hat that I wanted to buy but decided on this skirt instead.

After shopping we went to Bin 36She took me there last year and I have been longing to go back again ever since. They have a divine wine and cheese menu, and offer flights-where you get a number of small bits of cheeses, and wine. My wine flight was called sexy reds. Yumji! The food there is just amazing. If you live in Chicago or ever visit, and you love wine and cheese-you must go there.

This morning when we got to the airport, I realized that in my morning stupor (induced by sleeping with a 3 yr old for 4 nights in a single bed that seemed to be surrounded by special super binky gravity that sucked his binky repeatedly to the floor throughout each night-leaving me hanging off the bed at various angles-while cursing because i couldn't find the freakin thing.)

I had wrongly assumed my husband had grabbed my camera bag. So my beloved was left behind at my sil house. Thank goodness she will be sending it out tomorrow in the mail, but it is still a bit tough to accept being without my camera and without the photos I took while there. I guess it will allow me to spend the next few days getting some closets and bins cleaned out in prep for a garage sale I am going to have soon.

How was your weekend?

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo you posted is amazing! Ask her to be your product photographer! Also, your special super binky gravity story made me laugh out loud. I'm sure it wasn't so wonderful for you, but it brought a smile to my face.

5/27/2008 11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you guys!!!
That hat is super cute.

Melissa

5/28/2008 12:55 AM  
Blogger Jacki said...

Beautiful, beautiful. The photo and the pendant!

I can't imagine being without my camera. I would definitely not be OK until it returned. I'm sure many opportunities will present themselves over the next couple days leaving you with the thoughts of, "darn where's my camera?"

(Glad your back and can't wait to see photos!)

5/28/2008 7:38 AM  
Blogger Melanie Margaret said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! We had a lovely sunny weekend too. Now I feel I have a bit of catching up to do, but it is all good!
XO,
melba

5/28/2008 9:46 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

i agree, amazing photo! beautiful...

5/28/2008 12:44 PM  
Blogger jenica said...

yay for delish weekends with lovelies!

5/29/2008 3:01 AM  
Blogger daisies said...

that photo is stunning, love the whites and the pinks and the layout is divine :)

glad you had a good weekend and hope you get your camera back soon, xo

5/29/2008 4:41 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

eden did a wonderful job on that photo!!

i am now wanting that hat too. ; )

loved talking with you yesterday, baby...

love love love.
xo

5/30/2008 9:26 AM  
Blogger mccabe said...

hi thea!

love love that photo too!
i get so inspired every time i visit here.

glad you had a good trip!

much love,
mccabe x

5/30/2008 5:58 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

that is so funny that you're wishing for a product photographer. just this morning i was wishing that YOU could be MY product photographer!! heehee! :) i love it that we're thinking about the same things.

6/02/2008 1:48 PM  
Blogger madelyn said...

when I was in New York I bought
the most beautiful silk dress
from Anthropologie

I heart that shop but not the pricing...:)

i can't see your photo of the
necklace ~ it says
'currently unavailable" but i will
pop back and peek ~ your jewellery
is gorgeous in any case ~
magical designs:)

glad you had a wonderful trip:)

Chicago is a fabulous city;)

6/03/2008 9:45 AM  
Blogger meghan said...

hey you - have you got your camera back yet??

I'm so glad to hear that you had such wonderful girlie time!

xo

P.S. beautiful photo (and pendant of course!!!)

6/05/2008 3:14 PM  
Blogger pERiWinKle said...

Missing you Gorgeous! xx

6/06/2008 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home