6/06/2008

Tutorial


I have to go pick my son up from school, so I will be back to write more later.

Just wanted to let you know I finally got the tutorial on how to make resin photo jewelry and my supply list up for sale.

I am also going to hold a raffle this coming Wed for a free tutorial. To enter the raffle you just need to mention my tutorial in a post on your blog and include a photo of one of my pendants with the mention. leave me a note or send me an email with a link to the post to thea@theacoughlin.com and you will be entered in the raffle to be drawn at midnight Wed. June 11th.

2 Comments:

Blogger meghan said...

Hey you - it all looks so good!! Well done you!

6/06/2008 4:19 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I love the photo jewery. I lost my "praying hands" that I got around Christmas! :( I have a feeling a certain little girly got ahold of it. I am hoping it will turn up.

:)

6/07/2008 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home