9/18/2008

Liz Lamoreux
Kirsten Michelle

Beautiful apron made by Liz Lamoreux

Liz is such a dear heart and creative diva. I was obsessed with getting one of her aprons to where. I feel so loved and yummy when I wear it.

Go check out her shop The little room. She rocks!

**edited to change name spellings. Sorry Liz and Kirsten. I was a bit tired. I also have mentioned in the past that I am intimidated by writing and often only have bits of time. My misspelling and grammar errors are just par for my blog writing.

6 Comments:

Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

love those two girlies....and you too! keep em' coming thea - it makes me feel at home!

9/18/2008 11:40 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

great photos! and cute apron. i live in aprons these days while working... so fun!

love you girly girl!
xoxo

9/18/2008 12:03 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

LOVE this photo of you, sexy girl.

and how gorgeous are those photos of Liz and Kirsten Michelle? so soft, beautiful and warm...

xoxo

9/19/2008 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

watch your spelling, dear one.
hugs,
rose

9/21/2008 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear rose,
watch your back, dear one.
thea lovers are after you.

i feel badly that you're so jealous of thea that you need to find something wrong to try and bring her down a notch. i mean, you DO know this is a journal and when we spill we don't pay attention to spelling and grammar, right?

get a life.

love,
one of her friends

9/21/2008 1:00 PM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

hey miss thea,
just wanted to say thank you so much for this post and your kind words. these photos captured of this moment just fill up my heart.

hope you are having a beautiful week...
blessings,
liz

9/30/2008 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home