5/03/2009

My boy who appreciates flowers as much as his momma.

Our 15 year old siamese cat named Q. He is 17 pounds and a total lover. Trey is very gentle but Q is the only one who seems to enjoy acting like a teddy bear for Trey.


A few of the dandelions have gone to seed.




Last week I was going to enter a contest in our local paper for tulip related photos. I was trying to put a tulip in my god daughters ear but she wouldn't comply-so Trey of course the helpful one volunteered to instead. I missed the deadline for the contest (I am adjusting to a very busy schedule and still have some acclimating to do). Yesterday Trey picked one of our tulips and placed it behind his ear. I just love his personality.

I have been on a reclaim my health venture. For a month now I have been eating really simple and healthy (3 meals a day) taking one pilates class and one yoga a week, meditating each morning and taking time to laugh each day.


So here I am - for the first time in I can't remember how long where I caught a candid self portrait without worry of how I may appear. I also just got highlights - not so happy with the job she did (I couldn't get in with the great new hairdresser I had found- so I went to a woman I used to go to-even though I wasn't happy the last time either:(

I just ordered the pro base color from ebay yesterday so I will be happy with my color soon:)


And I took my first nature/flower shots in a long while yesterday. That was fun!





What has spring been for you?

13 Comments:

Anonymous Sarah ~~Rebel Cat~~ said...

What a handsome kiddo you have! So cute.

Beautiful pictures of spring. And you have a gorgeous smile. Thanks you for sharing.

p.s. Q looks so cuddly!

5/03/2009 1:30 PM  
Blogger mormar said...

you look really happy!

5/03/2009 10:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

hey beautiful you! :) i'm sending you hugs. this post made me smile. :)

5/03/2009 11:06 PM  
Anonymous bella said...

Your boy is adorable!
Spring has been fabulous ~ I've been able to capture it's beauty all April long.

5/04/2009 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh what a beautiful boy-o you have and that photo of the two of you?!!!

Swoonilicious!!! You are BEAUTIFUL.

Bisous, Elizabeth

5/04/2009 9:53 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

his spirit is so divinely gentle, kind, aware and thoughtful.

and you...you just glow beauty.

love you.
toe to toe.
xoxo

5/06/2009 12:43 AM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

omg...has he grown. love the duet!
you look so good miss thea!
hope you are well

5/08/2009 7:48 AM  
Blogger pERiWinKle said...

you look so happy! With winter upon us here in the south, you have just put some 'colors on my mind'...teehee!
Big hug just for you xx

5/08/2009 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is what i've been waiting to see, thea - fully thea re-emerging...glowing, happy, and beautiful....

i loved talking to you this am, to this wonderful reconnect we've been having, so effortless right???

i love your highlights, and can't wait to see that beautiful color you applied... the joy in your voice this am.... truely fabulous...keep embracing yourself thea... i love you... xxoo g

5/08/2009 7:30 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Your boy is beautiful! He has laughing eyes. What a love.

And you look beautiful to me. As allllways.

:)

5/17/2009 11:25 PM  
Blogger jenica said...

i can not believe how big he's gotten! so so so cute. and i love seeing your happy, smiling face.

miss you.
xoxo

5/21/2009 7:14 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm so happy to hear from you and love hearing about your sweet little man!

Spring has been a blessing! I am filled with a clarity and sense of belonging I haven't felt in a very long time. Sending love to you and your sweet little man!

5/21/2009 11:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

--
Venus
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV

8/27/2009 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home