8/03/2007

Intuition

fairy pink for sale on Monarch


Got this this morning ~ perfect timing


"I go by instinct… I don't worry about experience." -Barbra Streisand

"This is such a powerful concept. Look at how this relates to the work community. One resume may be loaded with experience, while another has just the bare bones. Is that more important than the impression the job candidate makes in the interview? When we meet someone face to face we get a "feel" for how we can relate to that person, how we would like to be around that person every day in the work environment. These are the kinds of things that can't be put down on paper, we have to use our instincts."

-Lissa Coffey




4 Comments:

Blogger meghan said...

funny hunny - that was exactically (I know I spelled it wrong) what I needed today too - sigh.

xo

8/04/2007 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good food for thought....

gorgeous photo!

love you.xoxoxo

8/04/2007 10:32 PM  
Blogger tara dawn said...

Just catching up on your blogs...your photos are absolutely stunning. I have a b-day coming up so I will likely be ordering something soon. You are such an inspiration, as always.
Love to you and happy dances always,
taradawn

8/05/2007 1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog - you are a true artist, creative and compassionate! Thanks for quoting Wisdom News. If anyone wants to subscribe, it's free, and available on coffeytalk.com. Thanks! Love and Hugs,
Lissa

8/05/2007 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home