9/14/2007

Roar!

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." - Marianne Williamson

Yesterday I started reading bloglines as I said I would in my previous post and I found the above quote on my lovely friend Megg's blog here.
As I read it I saw the truth as it has been ~ and decided that the truth I know now, is that our thoughts manifest things, so I think it would be useful to use this to create a powerful affirmation.

I am adequate and powerful beyond measure. I embrace my lightness, brilliance, gorgeousness, talent and fabulousness. My continued growth and expansion serves the world. I stand strong and proud which makes people feel the same when around me. As I let my own light shine I unconciously give other people permission to do the same. As I am liberated to faith my presence automatically liberates others!
Roar!


This is a picture taken of me by the talented beautiful Sarah. She just opened an etsy please stop by and give her some love......


and if you are up for some browsing here are a few more lovelies:

Deni~I am wearing this amazingly powerful and beautiful necklace by her in this photo

Susannah~oh angel your holga series makes me drool.

Georgia~aren't her pendants just breathtaking? Oh how I would love this one

Jen~I am so excited for her store to open so I can get some loveliness from her

Nina ~ wow I love her jewlery and her blog-she is such a wise beautiful soul

Misty~ oh my sweet friend your work stuns me how I would love this on my wall along the other pieces of yours I have

Liz ~ I have a beautiful prayer flag set of hers up in my studio

Kelly Rae ~ a true inspiration to me as a business woman and artist

Andrea ~ Oh I plan on getting myself this beautiful joy necklace from her store soon. She recommended my life/business coach to me-and I just love her to pieces.

Kelly ~ I love her messages and artwork this card from her is in my studio..

There are so many other lovelies to add....Leave a link to what makes you drool.....

13 Comments:

Blogger Susannah Conway said...

sigh,.. you are so beautiful baby.. i miss that face.. love you xxo

9/14/2007 8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look how lovely you are - it's nice to see your face here, your hair has grown so much, it looks beautiful.
I'm saving my pennies so I can buy either a pendant or print from you, another print from Susannah and I'm in love with a few etsy shops but am lame and don't know how to link.

The woman who I rent my office space gave me this same quote when I first started - I carry this with me in my work bag, it's tattered on the edges but it inspires me everytime.

Have a great weekend. xo

9/14/2007 8:22 AM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

thea girl....you are so sweet, i thank you for includingme in such an fabulous list. i am loving watching you grow. i really need this post - today.

peace sista!

9/14/2007 10:07 AM  
Blogger Kirsten Michelle said...

oh this is such a lovely photo of you, thea...you are so, so beautiful!!!
i love the idea of turning this amazing quote into an affirmation.
thank you for taking the time to share these lucious links here today.
have a wonderful weekend,
kirsten
xoxox

9/14/2007 11:46 AM  
Blogger Georgia said...

Thea, you are so beautiful :)

I want to tell you that you are an inspiration. After talking yesterday I got up off my butt, put my book away and started to create again :)

Thanks lovey.

I love that quote! I have it sitting next to my desk, another blogger gave it to me a few months ago, and I keep it near me along with other inspirational things I have recieved.

Thanks again Thea for your uplifting and inspiring spirit.

xoxox

9/14/2007 12:18 PM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

i love that i got to talk to you on the phone!my weekend has been made!

happy weekend...k

9/14/2007 3:25 PM  
Blogger daisies said...

what a gorgeous photo of you ... she is so talented and you are so beautiful!! i love this link list of talented beauties, i did one very similar yesterday only i included an amzing store full of incredible art work that is missing here, um ... yours : )

smooches!!

9/14/2007 5:52 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

i have this picture of you framed in my studio.

and yes...ask carsten...i've been known to drool over it on occasion.

breathtakingly beautiful you.
and go Sarah for capturing this.

beautiful quotes baby.
we're so on the same wavelength.

and thanks for the linky.
and i had fun browsing the other linkies.

xoxox
love you toe to toe.

9/14/2007 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you dear one.
i am counting down the days until you are right where i can give you a huge hug! I am thrilled to know we will have a whole day together! yay! thank you.
you are so beautiful! xoxo

9/14/2007 8:33 PM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

I just talked to Michelle and am so excited to know you are also coming to WA ! How fun!

9/14/2007 9:54 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Your hair is soooOoOOOOOoooo long and YOU look Beauty Full in this pic! I was soOOooooOOOO surprised at the length of your hair!!!Thank YOU doll for the lovely Cosmos print! once again! It is soOOoooOO cheery! and bright! just like YOU!((((Thea)))))and it makes me smile to think that art tile makes YOU smile!

9/18/2007 12:27 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

You are just beautiful.

And those words...I love Marianne Williamson.

:)

9/21/2007 12:45 AM  
Blogger Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

you are so pretty...*sigh*...i would totally run away with you honey...

9/26/2007 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home