11/23/2007

Happy day after Thanksgiving!

Yesterday I spent the morning packing up and taking pics of some new items for my shoppe. Before I knew it it was time to leave for my stepfathers house for dinner.

My husband peeked his head in to my studio at one point to say hi. hee hee.

I am feeling a bit of a rough and tumble time right now. I keep wondering if Mars being in retrograde-and I think my mars is in Aries? anyway.....

I don't feel focused. This morning I took a few minutes of meditation and noticed how antsy I felt.

I just wanted to drop in and say I am so grateful and thankful for YOU. Connecting with you through this blogging community lifts me up, gives me clarity, challenges me both mentally and emotionally, affirms and makes me feel Joy. Thank you:)

6 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

happy thanksgiving honey. i hope your day was plentiful. xo

11/23/2007 8:13 AM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Happy Friday, Thea. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

(I forgot about Mars being in retrograde. Bleah!)

11/23/2007 2:38 PM  
Blogger Silvia said...

i love the new luck necklace!

happy friday to you :)

sending you much love and luck! xox

11/23/2007 6:02 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Wobbly times abound. I hope you find a way to walk through the wobbly bits and wish you a happy weekend.

11/23/2007 11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl.
thanks for visiting my swamp.
i love your pendants.
how's the weather in albany?
i lived there for 2 years while i did a grad school stint at UA.
cheers,
moe

11/24/2007 1:35 PM  
Blogger Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

i'm thankful for you too...for your sweet friendship!

11/27/2007 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home