11/19/2007

SPC ~ What I wear

Here I am wearing one of my new experiments. Photo pendants without bezels. I am soooooo loving wearing these large light pieces, they are so fun:)



I am almost caught up on orders. My postoffice duffel is filled and ready for the post tomorrow. Plenty of new pendant pics are printed and I am of to sleep. I was going to post some of these new pendants in the store but I am trying to stick to my plan of only listing things once they are packed and ready to be shipped if purchased. I still have to pick all the little details for these to stick to that. So as hard as it is. I will wait...but I thought I would give a sneak peak.
One of the things I have been wanting to do but haven't had the time is to use texture layers more when editing my photos. I love the complexity it gives the pictures. This evening I needed a boost so I took a break to create a few textures and then played around with this photo.


And here is a pendant with a picture I took a few months ago and never looked at. I like the colors here. Orange is one of my favs.

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in LOVE with these new pendants honey, especially the orange one at the bottom. I'm waiting with baited breath for you to list these - as if I need anymore necklaces. (=

11/20/2007 7:49 AM  
Blogger Marianne said...

i love them - truely, madly. i love the larger size and the one you are wearing is gorgeous on you. clever, creative you!!

11/20/2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger PixieDust said...

They are all gorgeous, but my favorite is the last one... I will need to wait for this one to make it into your etsy, heehee.

(((HUGS)) to such a clever girly

:-)

11/20/2007 11:58 AM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

oh so pretty....

11/20/2007 12:52 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

i don't know how you do what you do but it's all so fricken BRILLIANT and gorgeous.

i like want every one.

...and i LOVE how you placed it on the definition of the word "pendant".

you clever you.

love you.
toe to toe.

11/20/2007 1:48 PM  
Blogger mcaplan said...

Very pretty pendants! I too love that orange!

11/20/2007 2:38 PM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

love the colors in that photo of you...
beautiful new creations...

11/20/2007 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are gorgeous pendants!

11/20/2007 3:56 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

So beautiful!

That orange one is particularly stunning... ALL of them are.

xoxo

11/20/2007 4:12 PM  
Blogger angela said...

wow! these are great necklaces, i've enjoyed browsing through your shop too- and again, wow! :)

11/20/2007 5:49 PM  
Blogger JC said...

These are great!! I love the branches.

11/20/2007 10:13 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

wow! these are amazingly gorgeous honey.

i want one of each! ; )

love you.
xoxo

11/20/2007 11:56 PM  
Blogger Silvia said...

wow...they are all beautiful but there's something about the orange one that makes in stand out! Love where you placed them in the dictionary... :)

xox

11/21/2007 3:29 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

beautiful!!! :)

11/21/2007 5:45 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I really love that last orangy one. It looks almost like a painting.

Happy Thanksgiving!

:)

11/21/2007 3:11 PM  
Blogger kelly rae said...

loving these, thea. also, i wanted to thank you for the trunkt info - i submitted and got in with you!
xo

11/22/2007 12:29 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

I really love the photo that you textured. That is so drama filled and unique. I'd like to bead it even!

11/22/2007 12:55 PM  
Blogger madelyn said...

I love that tangerine burst of
joy in your new series sweetie ~
very cheery and alive and fresh ~
just like you:)

11/22/2007 1:47 PM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

i am so love those pendants!

11/28/2007 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home