11/26/2007





The prospect of happiness that moves you in the direction of a new dream, Thea, will always pale in comparison to the happiness you find once it comes true.
You can bank on it.
You have so much more to look forward to, Thea, than you can now possibly imagine... just keep moving.

Can I tell you how much I love the notes from the universe. Fabulous!

My bookclub is reading Into the Woods. This Wed we are going to see the movie together. I must admit that it has been a bit tough to want to keep reading. I have made it through half the book and am unmotivated to keep reading. Have any of you read it?
I just picked up The Russian Concubine, and am loving it. It feels a bit like memoirs of a geisha. This is definitely ore up my alley.

What are you reading?
I added some new 5x7 cards that have been lingering in my studio unlisted. I put them in my new shop here
The roses above are being sold individually and as a set. I also have listed the fall ttv's I took a while ago.


I am trying to post every day-but it is super hard:)

7 Comments:

Blogger pERiWinKle said...

hi thea...i love the notes just as much! funny how you just get the appropriate note when you really need it...i'm reading 'the artist's way by julia cameron", and just finished eat, pray, love by Elizabeth Gilbert! F A B U L O U S!!! Will have to read it again...to really drink in every word...and eat every meal with her in Italy!

Good luck with your business...I'm so proud of you!

11/26/2007 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're reading Holidays on Ice for a light read with bookclub #1 and we just finished reading Suite Francaise for #2 (a great book).
I've been devouring these autobiographies by Jennifer Lauck:
Blackbird and the continuation, Still Waters. I've got a pile of other books in the queue - I feel panicky if I don't have books around that I haven't read. xo

11/26/2007 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Russian book sounds good. Bring it to NH at Christmas, please!
I just read Astrid and Veronnika for book group. It was so-so.
I'm reading Atonement now, and I like it.
Next on the list is The Road and The Golden Compass.

Melissa

11/26/2007 5:38 PM  
Blogger Melanie Margaret said...

I read into the woods quite a while ago and LOVED it. But I do believe you have to be in a mood for certain books. Some books can be good, but not necessarily where you are right now.

about happiness...
I do believe life gets better and better, but I also believe you have to love the moment or when something wonderful comes along you won't even notice it. sometimes wonderful moments are subtle.

XO,
melba

11/27/2007 10:55 AM  
Blogger Sheila @ Dr Cason.org said...

I just finished Eat Pray Love as well - Very good and I was in just the right mood for it.

I have to ask again. May I post a photo of your to Beauty...on the weblog?

Pretty please. I think other would love what you capture!

11/27/2007 2:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

oh honey these roses are just breath taking! so gorgeous!

11/27/2007 2:51 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

oh, just beautiful! photos are amazing...

12/02/2007 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home