2/14/2008

Just checking in-my son got the awful cold I had-poor thing. I still have a cough but the cold is mostly gone for me. In it's wake it left the underlying nausea. which has seemed to dcrease the past few days a bit, making me nervous that things aren't going so well in the pregnancy hormone department. My son is not a big eater, so when he had the cold he was eating even less. His main staple was bananas. I feel stupid that it didn't dawn on me this may lead to this prone to constipation little boy getting really bound up. So the last 3 days were spent serving my little nasty mooded dictators every food wim. It is amazing to me how some indulgence, feeling bad with a cold can lead to this little buddy of mine making me want to kick and scream in my own temper tantrum. Then we spent the day in the ER today because it had been a week since he went number 2. They did an xray and he was pretty blocked up. Then he had to get an enema-that was pleasant. Poor baby then spent 30 minutes in what looked like active labor. He finally released it and then fell asleep. Poor little guy.

We are home he is ok. We are going to nap now.

My ultrasound is tomorrow am for heartbeat check. No other news. I refused in between testing since it really doesn't tell us much. Have just been biding my time for tomorrow.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Best of luck tomorrow! Fingers are crossed...

2/14/2008 5:41 PM  
Blogger Silvia said...

You're in my thoughts xOx

2/14/2008 5:47 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

been thinking a lot about you love. my heart is with you tomorrow.... love you

xoxo

2/14/2008 6:55 PM  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

i'm thinking of you, my love xoxo

2/14/2008 7:34 PM  
Blogger mccabe said...

i will hold you close in my thoughts and heart,
miss thea.

with love
mccabe xx

2/14/2008 10:21 PM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

my thought are full of thea today. your kind and spunky comments are what i woke up to this am. thanks a bunch.

oeace...k

2/15/2008 8:15 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

good luck tomorrow
thinking of you

2/15/2008 9:10 AM  
Blogger boho girl said...

i am here if you need to talk today, my love.

thinking of you and holding you close to my heart.

love,
d

2/15/2008 10:13 AM  
Blogger Georgia said...

I am thinking about you today, and sending you all kinds of good vibes for your ultrasound.

xoxo

2/15/2008 10:26 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

dear thea, just know that my heart is with you--in joy and sorrow and everything in between.

love you,
j.

2/16/2008 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home