2/05/2008

Pastries and what seems to be the flu



I think I have the flu. I am so tired - the kind of tired where you wonder if you have mono or something.I have never had it but you are supposed to be ridiculously tired right?

I just wanted to share these cute pics from a recent photo shoot I decided to do while at a bakery with my trusty 3 yr old assistant. He would patiently wait for me to take my photos (except for the chocolate sprinkled one that I never got a photo of, and the ammareto canoli you see him grabbing here) and then sample each pastry. He even sampled the cappuccino. And yes I let him eat as much as he wanted of these. And before lunch. hee hee. Sometimes you gotta have a sweet bakery adventure right?


12 Comments:

Blogger Deirdre said...

OMG! He is sooo cute. That little wrinkled forehead and serious look - perfect, beautiful.

2/05/2008 11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the cappuccino shot too. just gorgeous. i took my 8 old nephew to the art gallery the other day and bought him a lamington (an australian cake) as a post exhibition treat. i wish i'd had a camera as he demolished it - coconut and chocolate everywhere!

2/06/2008 1:18 AM  
Blogger Swirly said...

"A sweet bakery adventure". That sounds like just about the greatest thing EVER!!

2/06/2008 1:18 AM  
Blogger boho girl said...

i vote YES for sweet bakery adventures!!!!!

my mouth just watered and i drooled on my keyboard.

great shots, love.

xoxox

2/06/2008 2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such sweet photos, he is SO cute. it sounds like a perfect way to spend the day.
i hope you feel better right away, take care and snuggle up with that sweet little man of yours. xo

2/06/2008 8:48 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Yummy!! all of it... except the flu bit.

xoxo

2/06/2008 12:39 PM  
Blogger daisies said...

sweet bakery adventures are truly the best :) these are such cute photos *love* that hold such special memories!

hope you feel better soon love, xox

2/06/2008 2:16 PM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

yummie! i want to go to the bakery with you!

2/06/2008 3:40 PM  
Blogger Left-handed Trees... said...

Yum...I love that he sampled the goods. I have a boy who has loved coffee (heavy on the milk) since he first tried it out at (oh my, is this bad to admit?) two years old!
Love,
D.

2/07/2008 12:01 PM  
Blogger Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

i love these thea!

how are you feeling today???

2/07/2008 3:02 PM  
Blogger Silvia said...

ooo as soon as i get rid of the flu, i'm gonna go on a sweet bakery adventure!!

xox

p.s. your boy is just too cute!! :)

2/07/2008 5:26 PM  
Blogger mccabe said...

oh my!
i have never seen your son before!!!
such freaking stinking cuteness.
:)

mc xx

2/13/2008 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home