2/02/2008

Yesterday hcg was 201-nearly doubled and progesterone was over 60, which I would hope since I take one supp type in the am another in the evening and also a injection in the evening. Progesterone makes me TIRED.

I had called for anti nausea meds, and when my husband came home last night he goes "did you know these anti nausea pills are butt suppositories". Um....no I did not, but I guess it makes sense if you were throwing up everything.

I must admit I noticed I got very scared when I got the hcg numbers. Which was counter to logic since the numbers were good. I am pretty convinced this will miscarry like all, but one other pregnancy due to my genetic stats being so poor. I am trying to stay neautral feeling. Being matter of fact,trying not to be pessimistic that this will turn into another uterus scraping, but hopeful. It is pretty hard to do.

So we are headed to meet friends at the Coffee house with my show up in Saratoga and then to wonder around chowder fest. I feel a bit sick to my stomach but can't figure out what is worse-the symptoms or the cure.

Hope all of you are having a great weekend so far.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can definitely understand your fears. We will be here to listen no matter what the outcome. Am thinking of you...

2/02/2008 7:24 PM  
Blogger mccabe said...

dearest thea~

i am holding you tight in my heart and thoughts.

with love
mccabe x

2/04/2008 6:16 AM  
Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

I am thinking of you beautiful girl. Thea with love and hugs and SO much hoping for you and your family.

Bx

2/04/2008 6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you sweetheart...

very understandable to feel conflicted....and not at all wrong... stealing a quote from tara w. --- "just be" just feel what you feel, allow the emotions and thoughts come, let them brush over you...acknowledge them as real --- and let go of what you can, and hold onto what you must...

i love you...
:) genine

2/04/2008 9:15 PM  
Blogger jenica said...

i just wanted to let you know that i'm thinking about you and hoping and doing a little dance just for you. i understand wanting to just be aloof about it all, but i always appreciate reading about your journey here.

i have a few very close friends that have dealt with fertility issues over the past few years. reading here and over at denise's has really helped me to say the right things to them as they go through this journey. your words mean much more than you know to all of us. thank you for your openness, i'm happy to see you back.

(((hugs)))

2/05/2008 2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't been here in awhile, and didn't know you were going through this.
I've been there too many times myself, 3 in the past year. I'm done for now. I just moved, so until i feel a little more sure-footed, I don't even want to look for a dr.

sigh..
I have you in my prayers

2/13/2008 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home