1/30/2008

Mondo beyondo List.

When I first started to read blogs, Chookooloonks
and Superhero were the first 2 that spoke to my heart. The images, the strong clarity with which they wrote-I was in love.

This post (May 12, 2005)http://www.superherodesigns.com/journal/archives/2005_05.html of Andrea's made such an impact that I printed it out on printer paper and it hung on my refrigerator for the past 2 years. My mother used to say-you are right where you need to be. This post and flower felt like they were channeling her love and words for me. having lost her 5 years ago-anything that feels like her speaking to me warms and fills my heart. Thank you Andrea.

Now these tow lovelies are part of the new Shutter Sisters http://shuttersisters.com/meet-the-sisters/, and amazing new site about photography.

Anyway I told Andrea how much this post meant to me and that I wanted to make some rings with these phrases. She gave me her blessing, and so I now wear these messages on my fingers:)

We are off for a consult with our IVF Dr. in NJ. Today I wear the ring that says: "everything is perfect". I will fill you in when I get back.

XO

(I am late as usual-my husband is waiting for me and I am using firefox-that won't allow me to create links here easily. Sorry for the cut and paste ones:0)

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

hi love.

andrea, karen (and dooce) were the first blogs i read too. would love to see some of your rings.

will be thinking of you today on your appt.

love you.
xoxo

1/30/2008 11:55 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

i'll be thinking of you today.

1/30/2008 12:04 PM  
Blogger Melanie Margaret said...

Have a safe and comfortable trip.
XO,
Melba

1/30/2008 8:41 PM  
Blogger mccabe said...

sending love to you,
beautiful woman.

:)

mc x

1/31/2008 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home