6/22/2008

As I work my way through Jessie's posts that I missed, my mind shouts wonderful things and then my eyes rested on this quote-another moving and life affirming quote from Eleonore Roosevelt that I will now carry with me thanks to Jessie.

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face." ~Eleanore Roosevelt

and then these quotes from her next post I caught up on.....

"Here's some James Aurthur Ray quotes that have resonated with me (not to mention, they'd make good fortune cookie or Yogi tea quotes):
"It's already created. You just have to align with it" (53).
"Be the success you seek" (68).
"To have more you must be more. If your intention is big enough, then you must grow to meet the size if that idea" (66).
"It was Einstein who so wisely stated that we can't find the solutions to our problems with the same level of thinking that created the problems"(82).
"Take yourself and your desires seriously and live your values" (72).And my favorite:
"Don't wish for an easier life. Wish to be at your finest" (63"

5 Comments:

Blogger Alessandra Cave said...

I especially love this one: "It's already created. You just have to align with it". Isn't it about time someone comes up with "good" fortune cookie messages? :D Thanks for the lovely quotes! I can never get enough of them.

6/22/2008 7:15 PM  
Blogger Swirly said...

LOVE THESE>>>>love, love, love them!!

6/24/2008 11:16 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Thanks for passing these on. I always loved the first.

:)

6/25/2008 8:19 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Fabulous! Thank you for sharing these encouraging quotes!

6/26/2008 8:55 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

You know, it's interesting...even though I posted these quotes a few weeks ago I'm amazed by how good it feels to read them again. We forget. And it is good to be reminded over and over and over again.

I love ya, dear girl. Thanks for reflecting these words back into the world. Today was a good day for me to read them again.

6/26/2008 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home