9/17/2007

I just got an order of findings today. I am so excited. I ordered a whole bunch of new settings. This square is one of them. All the findings are sterling silver and a bit pricy, but I am thrilled to see if they will sell.

So I have 2 of the above bezels. What TTV print should I put in them? Or should I save them for a custom order? The good news is they came in fast so if they sell I can get more quickly.

I am dancing and clapping and smiling. So happy and excited to play with these new items. I will post pics of the other new stuff soon.

YEAH!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are beautiful!!! and that pic. of the little guy....omg ---- not that i'm biased or anything...lol

you're do such amazing work...it's all coming together sweetie

xxoo g

9/17/2007 4:09 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

These bezels are fabulous!

And I am loving the new banner sweetie :) I have been working on one of my own as well... but so far its just bleh :)

I am going to list some new things tonight!!! The hubby will be home late so I am going to spend the time listing instead of watching Prison Break... I will watch that later though ;)

Love you!

9/17/2007 6:29 PM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

here you go!!!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

9/17/2007 10:57 PM  
Blogger Toni M Photography said...

Ooo I like... I might have to save a fews more pennies and buy one....

Such lovelyness sweetie...

Big hugs,
Love Toni

9/18/2007 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty pretty...
~ruby

9/18/2007 8:59 PM  
Blogger daisies said...

oh oh ... gorgeous!!

9/19/2007 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home