4/14/2008

Lollipop Monday


Everyone should have a large lollipop on Monday
To start the week off with sweetness, color and fun.

I am thrilled to have PS again. ( Thank you honey:).

The sun is out and we are headed to a friends with our bounce house and fresh ripe strawberries that I got at the market yesterday. Spring is here. Yipee!

I must leave you with a link to Jessie's blog. Jessie is one of my sheros, she introduced me to the quote from Eleanore Roosevelt "do one thing everyday that scares you" ie Be Brave.

She also just introduced me to the book Secrets of Six-Figure Women: Surprising Strategies to Up Your Earnings and Change Your Life which I just started reading last night and love it so far.

Jessie has been sharing her journey into entrepreneurship and gets me shuddering, and clapping with excitement. It is contagious:)

Thanks Jessie. You rock!

6 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

i could use a book like this one, thank you for the link.

your afternoon sounds fun - enjoy. xo

4/14/2008 11:23 AM  
Blogger meghan said...

She is one of MY heroes too!!! She completely rocks! (as do you my friend!)

That's the BEST part of blogging - meeting AMAZING WOMEN!
xp

4/14/2008 3:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

heehee...bring on the lollipop...

4/14/2008 3:59 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

That books sounds great. I am going to go look it up now.

:)

4/14/2008 6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great that you have found someone who is sharing her experiences with business. I hadn't heard of Secrets of Six-Figure Women before but it sounds really good, doesn't it?

4/15/2008 10:15 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

I LOVE YOU, MY FRIEND!!!! :) Thank you for inspiring mE!

4/22/2008 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home