3/22/2008

Blog Love

I love discovery new blogs that cover a wide array of my interests.

Scribbit is one of these great blogs. It is written by Michelle-a mother of four living in Alaska. She writes concisely (something I am working on) and about such a wide variety of topics. You always come across something new when you visit. Within just the past few posts there was a write away contest, fun crafts to do with your child this Easter weekend and a very kind giveaway contest where Michelle featured my work.

Thank you Michelle. I am honored to be featured for your giveaway. I adore your blog.

Another great blog I recently started frequenting is Creature Comforts. Ez has a beautifully designed blog. I love the colors, the layout and of course-the birds in her banner. Her posts are gorgeously put together. She has a great knack for presentation. I wish she headed my marketing I am so moved by the way she puts things together.

I was tickled pink to see she included my Honey photo in her Black & White post. Thanks so much Ez.

And last but not least. Even though I have been selling on Etsy over a year, I never knew about Etsy Finds. Last week Anda from Etsy Finds contacted me about including my custom sterling pendant in one of the features. I was so flattered and then blown away by all the talent they have searched out and presented in this lovely format over at Etsy Finds. Maybe if I had a smaller range of interests with my art I would have more time to read all the amazing articles, interviews and tips now available on Etsy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scribbit said...

I know what you mean, there are so many things I'd love to have time to do--the photos of your friend and her daughters turned out so lovely!

Thank you for the kind mention.

3/22/2008 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the links. Isn't it wonderful that there are so many talented women putting their creations out there in the world? :)

3/26/2008 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog. . .

One that just makes me laugh is Pantless in Seattle: http://booyahlicious.blogspot.com/

4/07/2008 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home