3/15/2008


Talking to a delightful soul on the phone last night, I came to recognize that I seem to deal with grief and loss in a very buck up way. I force myself to channel energies into something positive.

Then the grief settles a bit later on. Like months later.

I am hoping that the grief just passes on this time.

So for about 6 months I have had some illustrations I want to do floating in my minds eye. I am so nervous to ruin the image by trying to actually draw them. Has that ever happened to you?

How do you keep it from getting replaced in your head with the actual image you put down on paper?

Does this question even make sense? giggle.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

complete sense...

sigh

3/15/2008 9:30 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Total sense!

Cxx

3/15/2008 9:30 AM  
Blogger jessamyn said...

hello beautiful soul...
i found myself on your blog for a second time after visiting quite a while ago.
this post makes so much sense to me. there are so many times where i see something in my mind but resist getting it out on canvas or paper or whatever. i think that line of thinking keeps me "safe", which is something I am trying to change. i have to take risks!:)
enjoy your creations and know that there are so many people who see such beauty in your work.

3/15/2008 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that happens to me, too. What I conjure up in my head often doesn't make it onto paper in quite the same way. Ah well...sometimes that leads to better ideas... :) And that scone with jam looks so scrumptious!

3/17/2008 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Where is Karla said...

Very nnice post

3/28/2022 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home