3/18/2008

The winner is.....

Georgia!

There were so many awesome names, I just couldn't choose, so I put the contributors name with the name they chose onto slips of paper and placed them in a hat. I let my little man do the honor of drawing the lucky winner.

So out of the names Georgia gave I chose Mae.

Thank you for all your suggestions and comments. I tried to reply to the comments through the emails I get from blogger , but for many of you there is no email address. How is that possible, when I know you have to submit your email to comment? So I thank you here:)

I have a second main character that I plan on drawing in the next few days. I will need help with another name then.

7 Comments:

Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

congrats georgia! so many fun contest going on. damn i missed this one.

keep it up thea! i love her and can't wait to see more!

3/18/2008 9:19 AM  
Blogger Kirsten Michelle said...

yeah georgia!!!
like kelly, i missed out this time round...looking forward to meeting your next character ;-)
love to you.
xoxoxoxo

3/18/2008 9:25 AM  
Blogger Violet Ink said...

Congrats Georgia!

More drawings, awesome!

3/18/2008 11:47 AM  
Blogger Georgia said...

Hooray! I am so excited!!!

I am looking forward to seeing more of your illustrations lovie :)

xoxo

3/18/2008 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok --- feelin' a bit foggy... which name is she??? Mae?

love it with the colors... so incredible you talented girl!!!

3/18/2008 4:39 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Ooooo I'll have to get in on that one...sounds like so much fun.

Happiness and health Thea
love to you,
xox darlene

3/19/2008 2:34 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Cool name!

Cxx

3/19/2008 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home