3/12/2008

Thank you so much for your love and support. I took your advice-I spring cleaned my bloglines. It was tough, but I narrowed it down and set up days of the week with about 5 blogs each. This feels super manageable.

I called my 'friend" today and told her where I was yesterday and that I am just not the person to go to to talk though her pregnancy issues. She apologized and I think she understands better.

I just dropped my son off at school, he had last week off except for the day I subbed so I have a lot of work to catch up on.

I am looking forward to a few quiet hrs of work time.

XO

6 Comments:

Blogger 梁奕 said...

Hi,
I find you photo in 'flickr.com'... It's very very beautiful, It's Great!
Denzel

3/12/2008 9:48 AM  
Blogger Left-handed Trees... said...

You know what? Spring cleaning--of bloglines and friend-issues seems just about right. I hope you came through the day remembering your mother with peace and light. I completely understand where you are with some people just not getting how to speak to you right now. I've been dealing with some of this myself and it AMAZES me how blind otherwise well-intentioned people can be!
Love,
D.

3/12/2008 12:19 PM  
Blogger daisies said...

i've been spring cleaning my bloglines as well, its a very refreshing thing to do :)

3/12/2008 12:34 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

oh babes, i am so, so glad to hear you phoned your friend to set up boundaries.

so healthy for you.
so brave.
so healing on your journey.

so stupid of her to even have to be told but...whatever. ; )

i love you madly.
xo

3/12/2008 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spring cleaning in a good thing. :-) I hope that you are feeling more at peace...and you already know that I have been thinking of you.xoxox

3/12/2008 7:36 PM  
Blogger WhimsicalBird said...

Good for you & I hope that "friend" gets it!

Spring cleaning, streamlining, all sounds delish...

Jaclyn

3/12/2008 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home