2/29/2008

I have to get my son ready for school and some other things so this will have to be quick.

The procedure went well. My uterus is pretty crampy today but I have a decent pain killer that is kicking in as I write this. The Dr. said I probably would have started miscarrying myself that afternoon, as the tissue was clotted and started separating already. I chose a D&C because I once had tissue left behind and it was pretty damn painful. A D&C is easier in some ways.

All in all I think I am ok. 2 nights ago I had a huge hormonal decrease and a big emotional let out. Tons of crying and feeling the pain of all this. Having a big cry when it is tehre and ready feels so healthy to me.

Where I left of my last post warrants a longer explanation, that I will write later, but I am going to end with a quote from an emnail my dear friend Meg's sent me the other day, because it is right on track wwith what I want to write about.........

".........I just read your post and I have to wonder - isn't it possible that your great grand-daughter from your vision is your SON'S grand daughter?? There is no reason why your vision isn't possible - but maybe it will just come from a different source than the one you imagine. I can feel you having a long, fiesty life. Your son will know what it is to love a strong woman and will love a strong woman in return........"

16 Comments:

Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

what a gorgeous, blessed image of that little boy. i am thinking of you miss thea. you are held close.

2/29/2008 9:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Much love to you! I'm sending you my best thoughts.

2/29/2008 10:24 AM  
Blogger swissmiss said...

I'm so sorry. Sending you my best.

2/29/2008 10:43 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

i'm so glad that meg had the sense to say just what i was thinking.

this photo of your son is so precious. he is too cute for words.

cry when the tears call you thea, and dance when your heart needs lifting.

thinking of you and sending much love
Vx

2/29/2008 11:01 AM  
Blogger Deirdre said...

I'm still holding you in my thoughts. I hope you heal well, in all respects. xoxo

2/29/2008 11:36 AM  
Blogger Tanaya said...

Holding you close - in my thoughts and in my heart.

Be Well.

2/29/2008 12:00 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

spooning you.
playing with your hair.
giving you a massage.
bringing you hot tea.
putting your feet up.
listening to your heart.
talking about your dreams.

i am here with you in spirit.

loving you.
and this photo of your son.

xoxo

2/29/2008 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sending all my thoughts to you today.

Hugs,

Jaclyn

2/29/2008 2:38 PM  
Blogger pERiWinKle said...

but it still hurts...

You being sooo strong...

We'll be here and around you the whole time...
all the time...
every day!

Loving you...
Listening...
Looking...
Being...whichever emotion on this specific day...cause we love you!

All of you xx

2/29/2008 3:21 PM  
Blogger Ericandles said...

You are made of tough stuff. I hope you find comfort and solace...I think it is wonderful how you find strength through communicating via the blog. Take care of yourself and hug that little guy breathless.

2/29/2008 3:51 PM  
Blogger Silvia said...

much love to you
and a gentle hug too
xox

2/29/2008 5:38 PM  
Blogger meghan said...

hey you - been thinking about you a lot today and sending you LOVE. I know amazing things are about to happen for you - I just KNOW it!!

Your son is adorable. I hope we are friends long enough for me to meet that granddaughter!!

love you.

2/29/2008 5:48 PM  
Blogger Shaz said...

Such a beautiful picture Thea
Meg is straight on to it. I thought just as she and ness did.
I have lit a candle for you sweet one feel the warmth from Oz.

2/29/2008 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of love and light and hope.

Your son is gorgeous and amazing.

3/01/2008 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you girl.
Wonderful you!
Sorry for your loss, I will be thinking of you much, holding you in my prayers.
Bx

3/01/2008 9:33 PM  
Blogger jen lemen said...

thea--sending lots of love your way.

3/01/2008 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home