2/25/2008

Manifesting

Ok I started dreaming about things that make me smile just thinking of them


~ A fun fully planned relaxing two night three day driveable from upstate NY vacation for me and my man-just the two of us. I have my amazing sil working on some ideas for this. I am not a natural planner of getaways but we need one.



~ To find a great house with a fireplace and a two stall garage in the small town of Niskayuna. Walking distance to a large # of our friends, old tree lined streets great for walking/running/bike riding, couple of blocks from the post office-where I could hop on my bike and drop off packages, few blocks from small quaint shopping park etc.

~ Being 20 pounds lighter and feeling fit.

~ These outfits for spring summer and my new slimmed down figure;)





















9 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

I lurve that bike:) And somehow... someway, you and I must go shopping for clothes together. I see we are drawn to the same things :)

xoxo

2/25/2008 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything looks so wonderful. I hope all your dreams come true. Sort of sappy, but I'm a sticky sort of girl:

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~ Walt Disney

Jaclyn

2/25/2008 9:13 PM  
Blogger lindsey said...

Been lurking for awhile and find your entries so honest, refreshing. Where did you find that adorable clothing?

2/26/2008 1:24 AM  
Blogger pERiWinKle said...

All yumminess! xx

2/26/2008 2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have been a lurker for a long time. I have been touched by a lot of your entries but today really more so. I have been in the dumps-unable to see joy because of "stuff" and not least because I am turning 40 in a couple of weeks and the stuff gets bigger..but this entry reminded me that happiness begets happiness. Thank you!

2/26/2008 3:57 AM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

where did you find these outfits, i love them!
and of course, that bike with the basket is on my list. are you getting all the snow i sent you?
it is still coming down here.

2/26/2008 9:24 AM  
Blogger thea said...

The clothes are from anthropologie:)

2/26/2008 10:42 AM  
Blogger boho girl said...

you forgot one more:

visiting boho in boholand.

hee hee.

love you.

2/26/2008 11:16 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I love those clothes, where are they from. And that bycycle, with a basket...simply divine!!

3/03/2008 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home